What Other Rubbish Do We Want To Send To Belmore

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We don't have any spoons to send them. They're on track to get one for themselves anyway. Now officially LAST on the ladder :)

I was going to suggest a wooden fork and a wooden knife so they can have the set. :D

We can send them our condolences. THEY CAN GO AND GET STUFFED THE BLOODY MONGRELS :)

As much as I dislike Des for reasons obvious and rehashed over the last 12 months - tonight I almost, emphasise almost felt sorry for him - only for a split second then I remembered all the hurt , betrayal and calculated acts. Karma is a beautiful thing !!!

De$mond got what he deserved. Hope the extra dollars makes up for the wooden spoon you are assured of receiving.

By the way - where is Ryan???

bones said:
We don't have any spoons to send them. They're on track to get one for themselves anyway. Now officially LAST on the ladder :)

They've got one still fresh in their cupboard from 2008. They're no strangers to the wooden utensil.

danny-boy said:
bones said:

They've got one still fresh in their cupboard from 2008. They're no strangers to the wooden utensil.

Yep, if they win it this year they will have a 6 spoon set, perfect for dinner parties :D

Classic thread, rubbish gone,clean floors remain, all is good in the world.

All I want to see now is world war 3 between that traitor De$ Ha$ler and their board......NOTHING would make my week more than that.

Suck **** De$ hope you are enjoying the money

Mark from Brisbane said:
Classic thread, rubbish gone,clean floors remain, all is good in the world.

All I want to see now is world war 3 between that traitor De$ Ha$ler and their board......NOTHING would make my week more than that.

Suck s**t De$ hope you are enjoying the money

It will happen ego driven personalities they will clash. Hasler stew on it baby go to bed at night thinking about the move you made and think about the long drive across to Belmore every working day . Sometimes Des its not about the money , you cannot buy the spirit of a club you cannot buy mateship you cannot buy Manly and just move it to Bemore Des.

Do we think it was entirely Des' fault about the board dramas? Delmege/Penn/Zorba/O'Reilly?? Do we keep going? We are still arguing about this. I'm sure it's well above the coaching staff. Des is too blame but they probably stuffed him around.

I'd love to send most of these Dogs topics on here over to Belmore !! More talk about the Dogs than Manly on here these days

bob dylan said:
Any suggestions.

:D

Not for Belmore, but I suggest sending an NRL ladder to CH9 and some in the media, to indicate that the Bulldogs aren't anywhere near the top or even showing signs of getting there.

50mins in to last night and they were still plugging a Dogs comeback.

Darren said:
Do we think it was entirely Des' fault about the board dramas? Delmege/Penn/Zorba/O'Reilly?? Do we keep going? We are still arguing about this. I'm sure it's well above the coaching staff. Des is too blame but they probably stuffed him around.

He didn't cause it but he left rather than sticking it out.

Kiwi Eagle said:
I'd love to send most of these Dogs topics on here over to Belmore !! More talk about the Dogs than Manly on here these days

That's because some of us get almost as much joy in seeing them suffer as we do seeing Manly win. Well I do at least.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6