What NRL palyer are toy?? quiz

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DUFFMAN

Bencher
http://quiz.myyearbook.com/zenhex/quiz.php?id=108934

Answer about half a dozen quetions to find out what palyer you are

my resualt was:
Andrew Johns
You're easily one of the best (if not the best) to ever play the game. Immortality is just around the corner for you

I also gave it ago like where are you when you get hit high: Crying

Fights break out: In the dressing room.

In defence: Gone missing.

The worst of everything and its Daren Lockyer.

i dunno - flips sounds about right for lockyer

i put in tough guy prop always starting fights, would hit the ref if he was standing there and got Ryles??

Used my Soccer skills and play as the basis for my answers I got

Matt Cooper
Probably the best defensive centre out there, you're invaluable to your team. Your attacking is just as sharp. You're also one of the "pin up" boys of the league

So true, especially the last line!

Trent Barrett
One of the greats of the game. You're respected for your tenacity, tactical skill, leadership ability, and sportsmanship

I've put in 4 different lots of as answers and come up as bloody mark gasnier each time!

Nodd you had better get off as you will be promise lots but get injured quickly.

It could have worse - a Bulldog or Parra Player!!! :lol: :lol:

Theres only 15 different options. Must be a Saints supporter to have 4 of those taken with: Barret, Hornby, Gasnier and Cooper.

Ben Kennedy

You're an inspirational leader, both on and off the field. Your hot-headed attitude is what seperates you between the greats, and the superstars

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6