What now for Snake & Skivvy?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
.... so you just visited Pottsville and are now back home to Woodenbong ?

All 3 have earned the right to call their time, as Killer has now done.

Matai is still looking great, but I'm not so sure about Snake. I can't see him going to Super League. If he calls it quits, it will actually be the end.

We shouldn't underestimate what each of them still brings to the team. Each of them will be massive losses in their own right regardless of who "replaces" them.

Difficult times...

Considering that his form isn't all that bad (I think its better than he's being given credit for), Skivy I can see playing on in 2017 provided his body holds up. And seeing as the guy is Tonka Tuff, I can see it happening.

Snake I am not so sure. I have serious doubts that he has been anywhere near fit this season and I suspect that his return in Rd.3 against the Sharks was motivated as much by his desire to get back on the field as it was the fact that we were absolutely horrible in the opening two rounds and simply needed him. Unfortunately the way our draw has been it hasn't given him any time to rest between most games and now he's out injured again with the same hamstring problem that he picked up against Ipswich in the trials.

I can see Skivy playing on in 2017. Snake, like Killer, might be on his way out at the end of this year, though I think any announcement on that won't happen until the season is over or close to being over.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6