What now for Snake & Skivvy?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Looks it's tempting to put tommy at fullback but I don't care if snake wants another year but only if he can get a good run away from injuries but if he doesn't fix it I wouldn't be surprised to see him go to Catalans. Skivvi should stay, there is no good centres on the open market this year plus he is playing well

Snake and Skivvi are both signed till end of 2017. Can't see either of them forgoing a years salary, unless injury forces their hand.

Just retire early injured and let the insurance payout, which as we now know is not part of the salary cap, keep them happy.
Me thinks this will be last year for both of them.

Too much experience to loose in one year
Skivi can go another year maybe 2 he allways gets up from the canvas
Snake is the question mark maybe the lure of a season with his brother might persuade him to call it quits
As long as they can call it like Killer ill be happy whatever the outcome They have been the cornerstone of our success in attack and deserve to go on there terms

Just retire early injured and let the insurance payout, which as we now know is not part of the salary cap, keep them happy.
Me thinks this will be last year for both of them.

No no no, you have it all wrong. Those insurance payouts are not part of the parra scum cap. They would be included in the Manly cap with interest added on top

LaLaLaLaLa.
Not listening!
Can barely handle the retirement of Jamie.
Don't mention the other two.....just yet.

Feel a bit the same way. We haven't even buried Caesar and we are plotting the demise of the Princes'.

In some ways I would like them all to go together, one a year is too painful.
Rip the bandaid off quickly.

Skivvy only just signed until the end of 18, i really think he will be right at least until the end of 17 . Snake will retire if his hammys give him to much grief. Plenty of options as we already know, turbo to 3 or 1 , jorge to 3 , dylan to 3 , api to 6, . Mostly we will miss killers leadership.

You guys are hilarious. Two weeks ago you were insulting anyone who suggested the Snake should retire. I thought it was actually going to take you guys until at least July/August to realise he was done. I am glad most of you are not running the club as you are just so reactionary. However, I will prepare for the troll rating...

Personally I think Skivvy will continue on, Snake however " could " choose to retire or take a year with his brother ( which for Le Catalans would be a promoters dream).

If happening it won't be announced for a while BUT the sooner it is the sooner we can begin the plundering of other clubs to replace ( or in the case of Snake use his money for a replacement elsewhere).

Skivvy only just signed until the end of 18, i really think he will be right at least until the end of 17 . Snake will retire if his hammys give him to much grief. Plenty of options as we already know, turbo to 3 or 1 , jorge to 3 , dylan to 3 , api to 6, . Mostly we will miss killers leadership.
The MWSE Squad contract status thread has both Snake and Skivvy signed until the end of 2017. I would like us to keep both until then. We lose way too much experience if Lyon, Snake & Skivvy all depart together.

It's interesting that Jamie was talking about going around for one more year and asked if that would be with Manly, he hoped it would.

What changed in the last few weeks?

I'm wondering if the Penns have told him there's no contract for next year & wonder if they've already got someone signed up?

Matai we need for one last year partnering Walker in the centres.

I really really want Corey Norman. I want to stick it up those cheating slime!

The MWSE Squad contract status thread has both Snake and Skivvy signed until the end of 2017. I would like us to keep both until then. We lose way too much experience if Lyon, Snake & Skivvy all depart together.
In all honesty their experience isnt really doing us any good at the moment.

It doesn't take long at all to re-build in this day and age with a bit of common sense recruiting. The sooner it happens the better...

From the shot of Snake in the dressing rooms with ice on his hammie, I would say I have never seen him look fitter or stronger.

I think his hesitancy is purely injury related.

I agree with the jersey on he doesn't look that fit however he looked really cut without it. The wife won't stop talking about it!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2