What makes a Happy 2016 now??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Definitely show some ticker to begin with, get some troops back, then beat the Titans this weekend, then beat the Dragons, Warriors, Raiders, & Knights at Brookie (very doable) and smash the Eels away. That's 6 more wins plus a bye, so finish on 24 points. Not making the 8 but at least having a bit of dig & no spoon.

If we can do that there's probably another couple wins we could jag as well. We just need troops to stay on the field if we can do that we can win some games and get moving. Have to beat Titans

Expectations for many were very,very high for 2016...

Its turned into an absolute nightmare season....
Injuries, attitude , defence, intimidation, teamwork, combinations, commitment, respect, management, coaching ect, ect.

At this point - what would make you at least...kind of...satisfied, for the remainder of 2016?

*Personally would like to see the players show more pride & effort, regardless of wins/losses.
*The coaching staff show more "We give a damn about Manly"
*The dead wood (inc older big names) to be replaced by 2-3 young quality signings - not this recent - Average Joe signings to sit in a NSW Cup side.
*Revise the training strategy, as currently no fitter & injuries are contagious.
*Also prefer the 3-4 quality players who have come through the Manly system, get a chance to show their ability rather than getting what we expect from the same players, regardless of the same inept performances.

Interested to see what other Silvertails would like to see from here to seasons end - to make 2016 , though not a great season - satisfactory as a pass mark, on what is today a F-
I would like too see a lot of effort and energy in every game left win or lose. I would like too see us utilise our youth in knight, AFB and potentially Meehan if possible giving them the experience they need to be first grade ready for next year along with a few key quality recruitments come July 1st

On the back of the monumental failure of Manly in 2016 all I have left now is death riding the Broncos.
I have far more left than that.
I will rejoice at each and every stumble by the Chooks, Dogs, Eels, Storm, Sharks, Bunnies, and Dragons, (as well as the Broncos!)
Apart from the fact someone has to win the bloody thing, there is a whole lot of fun still to be had in watching the others fail :)

Parra to miraculously win the grand final over Melbourne only to have the title stripped a few weeks later for further salary cap breaches.
Justice for all and no one wins this year

Win a fair few games. If we have to lose a few fair enough, but don't get our hopes up by getting 20 in front and blowing it.

Might be dreamin' the impossible dream, but would like to see Snake finish on a much better note than it is looking. Service to the club deserves a better exit than the way it seems to be heading.

Fine print.
That said, if anything comes out of he match fixing allegations he is on his own as far as the battler is concerned.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2