What is it with teams always playing thier best against us!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

torana355

First Grader
Premium Member
The Eels are playing like crap against the Raiders yet they played very well against us. I guess its good practice for us :)

Parra have never liked us (so they always put in in this game).

Always cop stick in this game both my Dad and Uncle are Parra Supporters)

torana355 said:
The Eels are playing like crap against the Raiders yet they played very well against us. I guess its good practice for us :)

They used all their ammo at us and almost won. The Eels are very flat at the moment after last weeks encounter.

You know you are one hundred percent on that. The titans, the rabbits, the sharkies. We do seem to get a lot of teams when its do or die for them.

jimmythunder said:
You know you are one hundred percent on that. The titans, the rabbits, the sharkies. We do seem to get a lot of teams when its do or die for them.

Exactly what i was getting at, either that or we are playing crap against these teams which we have not. I think teams like to use us as a benchmark and so they step up a gear then after we beat them they play like crap the next week.

I think the physicality that we play with drains sides so it takes them longer to recover than usual.

With the exception of the storm rd1 most teams have played like a busted arse the week after we have played them.

Spuds Bodyguard said:
I think the physicality that we play with drains sides so it takes them longer to recover than usual.

With the exception of the storm rd1 most teams have played like a busted arse the week after we have played them.

Storm weren't necessarily an exception, they had a reaction too, just delayed a week. After they played us they had an easy win against an atrocious Titans, but then got flogged 34-6 by the Cows. Their only flogging so far.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4