What I miss about Sunday mornings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MWSE

Bencher
The arrive alive cup. I wish channel 9 would put it back on sunday mornings. Thinking back, I probably watched a few stars run around playing for their high schools.

I remember when i was seven or eight waking up early and watching the schoolboys play. Aaron Mullins i remember carving up at 5/8th for Erindale.

8 or 9 years later i played 1 school game that i'm sure was televised and we got carved up by either Westfield sports high when Hayne and Inu were playing and i think Folau was injured or it was against St Joseph Xaviers College who Mullen played for. There was a massive all in brawl against them as well.

Loved getting through some songs of praise show just as the nine silouhettes and the music for sport started and thinking you beauty something to watch while I eat this toasted sardine and capsicum and vintage cheddar sandwich that we all thought was a good use of the stuff left in our fridge before the other flat mates passed out on the couches leaving me stuck here setting a fine example for our one flat mate who had a Missus and is getting up having left last night with his girl before all the fun started so as to have a picnic brunch up the coast.

Dedicated to junior sport to this day.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4