What happens in the event of a draw?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
If, after Golden Point, any of the finals matches are still tied do the teams have to replay the match mid week (like the old days), or does the Golden Point time get extended, or does the highest placed team progress through?

I'd think the last option would be the best, but what is the official ruling?

I'm pretty sure they just play until there is a result

Surely you'd be pissed off if your team lost because the other is ranked higher!

In the GF they keep playing untill there is a result, not sure about semi.
A couple of years ago they played a reserve grade final that went for 110 mins or more.

I heard they play scissors, paper, rock until they get a decision

Fonz said:
Surely you'd be pissed off if your team lost because the other is ranked higher!

Well we are not getting any great benefit in finishing top two. I would think that think that this may be a little something as a reward (in the unlikely event it occurs).

But I'd be really pissed off if team 7 beat team 2 on a field goal in extra time.

manlyfan76 said:
In the GF they keep playing untill there is a result, not sure about semi.
A couple of years ago they played a reserve grade final that went for 110 mins or more.

That was the Wentworthville / Newtown GF in 08. I think the Raiders and Broncos U/20's went to golden point that day too. Then we stuffed the average by smashing the scum 40 zip

The Who said:
Fonz said:

Well we are not getting any great benefit in finishing top two. I would think that think that this may be a little something as a reward (in the unlikely event it occurs).

But I'd be really pissed off if team 7 beat team 2 on a field goal in extra time.

Is that OCD you have or Deja Vu?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4