What happens if?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Spuds Bodyguard

Reserve Grader
Has any mention been made whether Storm players will be eligible for personal awards, ie Dally M, top try scorer etc?

Doesn't it make a mockery of the competition if say Billy Slater is awarded the Dally M when he could very well be one of the players that have been illigitimately paid to remain at the club.

Not to mention what happens if the illegal $5m Storm team end the comp rounds with more wins than any other team. It will leave a hollow taste for the ulimate premiers that they should not have to be subject to.

You cant possibly give a storm player the Dally M award. Votes as far as i know go to players from the winning team each round. Given the Storm's advantage by cheating, they will inevitably win more games than most teams. Creating an unfair advantage for their players.

Retrospectivly its a bit harder to decide on.

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
Not to mention what happens if the illegal $5m Storm team end the comp rounds with more wins than any other team. It will leave a hollow taste for the ulimate premiers that they should not have to be subject to.

Don't think the Roosters had much of a bitter taste in 2002, Bulldogs had the minor premiership by a mile, would have been pretty sweet actually. Can't be bitter about getting bettered by a cheat.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4