What gets you going the most ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I haven't read or posted on here in ages KE but trust you to post a topic that piques my interest!

I couldn't agree more on Snake, the bloke deserves every success he achieves from here on out. He is a dead set superstar and an excitement machine in open space.

Choco's relentless work rate and Kitey's renaissance have been big ones for me lately but my highlight is the right hand attack. When DCE shifts it to Gifty I get excited, but mostly because of who is next in line to get it. Killer is a freak and still underrated despite all of the plaudits he draws. When he gets early ball I get VERY excited and my wife gets worried :)

A shame Wolfy won't be on the end of it for a while but anyone would look good feeding off that 7, 13 and 3!

Two blondes ladies. Or Irish ladies.

Oh you mean footy wise, umm tough as nail defence. You can keep your pretty offense but brutal defence is where it's at

When an enemy fan gets marched out by seccos, covered in blood and thrown on the footpath like the piece of turd he is.

Corny I know, but seeing a whole bunch of MWTS fans sitting / standing together at a game and knowing I brought them together!!

And when you get to share something like that last 30 second win in Brisbane in May with them...even better!!

Kiwi Eagle said:
the sight of Brett Stewart going over for a try. After what he has been through and following closely how he fought through it, every time he dots down it is a damn good feeling and I could watch it all day, I often watch those tries quite a few times

The best moment in footy without a doubt for me this season was watching him in Origin 2 running 50m, with 80,000 on their feet cheering him and seeing the look on his face when he got the ball down turning back to his team mates. If ever a bloke deserved that feeling, it was him. He would look extremely good with a Churchill Medal around his neck

2nd for me, is watching Matai iron guys out with absolute bell ringers. His hits on Young, Smith and Harris stick in my mind

Yes, yes, and yes.
Love all that.

Love Killer flying and breaking through to set up or score tries as well.
Love Gifty on the fly when he breaks through and passing to try scorers.

Go manly!

Kiwi Eagle said:
When you're watching the lads go around, what is the best part of it for you ?

For me, there is no question about it, especially after the last 2 weeks. It is the sight of Brett Stewart going over for a try. After what he has been through and following closely how he fought through it, every time he dots down it is a damn good feeling and I could watch it all day, I often watch those tries quite a few times

The best moment in footy without a doubt for me this season was watching him in Origin 2 running 50m, with 80,000 on their feet cheering him and seeing the look on his face when he got the ball down turning back to his team mates. If ever a bloke deserved that feeling, it was him. He would look extremely good with a Churchill Medal around his neck

2nd for me, is watching Matai iron guys out with absolute bell ringers. His hits on Young, Smith and Harris stick in my mind

I agree with everything you have said here KE. Watching snake score these days and the joy it brings him always makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. He deserves anything good that comes his way.

The other thing I like is watching Lyon off the ball. One of the smartest players I have ever seen.

torana355 said:
Watching our halves get better every week. Seeing DCE pull off a 40/20 when we need it makes me proud.

Michael Weyman always looked content when someone pulled off a 40/20.

I love the big hits and the niggle. I love blokes standing up for each other and putting themselves in the line of fire in the name of mateship. Best ever, Matai smacking Ben Cross in the head when we played the Raiders a couple of years ago. He had to walk half a mile just to get to him. I find myself on the edge of the lounge screaming PUNCH THAT ****!! when things erupt. Yep, for me it's all about the physicality. The blood and guts. I love a hard fought, grinding win way more than a one sided score board.

Some weirdo penned this:

I know TL/DR!

Ode to the far flung fans:

Across the oceans some of us live
Scattered far and wide
The bond that holds us all as one:
Our unbreakable Manly pride.

My friends all look confused and say,
But everyone hates you the most!
So why are you a manly fan?
Well, I say..and then begin to boast.

Our team has been through ups and downs,
Always pilloried in the press.
We've had our shares of victories,
And sometimes we're in a mess.

They shout "aha” so you admit it!
And yet you don’t live on the beaches.
So tell me again why you care?
And don't give me long speeches.

So when your kids grow up and leave,
Get a job, earn their own lunch.
Are you boys trying to tell me,
You won’t love them quite so much?

Of course we will my friends all cry,
We'll love them even more!
The same for me, my crazy friends.
I'm Manly to the core.

But I'm gone now from Brookvale oval,
And I miss the cheers from the Hill.
Not seeing the Manly boys run 'round,
Can make me feel quite ill.

But there's more to a club than just the games.
Surely this you can see.
To be a member of the maroon and whites,
Is a special family.

So although the rest, they hate us so,
I bet they don't even know why.
Some would say their dad's said too,
Some are just jealous and cry.

But it doesn't even matter to us,
What they say and do.
They'll never know the glory
Of being Manly through and through.

With every crunching tackle,
And every chip and chase.
Through all the cut out passes,
And our flying wingers pace...

What we're here to tell you,
Scream the locals on the mound.
Today you're here at Brookie boys,
And my God it’s hallowed ground!

The Manly boys they play for each other,
Not for contracts nor for glory.
Go and find some other teams,
You'll see a different story.

My chest it swells with unashamed pride,
When I put on my teams gear.
And after every victory,
I'll gladly raise a beer.

So you should see, my crazy friends,
That the Manly club is gold.
And if you want to see a trophy,
Our cabinet’s bursting at the hold!

I just hope as I sit here,
Away from sun and beach.
Is that all the players and coaches too,
Share my one belief.

This team is great, we love it so,
The others can try to attack,
But we won’t notice as we're too busy,
Going back to back!

having lived in brisbane for 25 years, everyone i know detests my manly passion, Every time Manly win a big game i know that there are friends, acquaintances and people ive met all over Brisbane, going that F#$%^&^% James and his F$%^&^% Manly. It ****s em

I know this because when the lose i get 200 text messages from people i havn't heard from in years

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6