What does everyone think of Brad Arthur ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
BA may have used his last moments at Manly to recruit the dud Choc and Foz but didn't Barrett do the same with Api and Brown? Hopefully he got in Cartwrights ear too
True - but the Penriff Boys are coming to a wining Club, whereas the BA mob are Spooners - makes no sense :oops:

Why does Arthur sit in every press conference with his shoulders slouched so his head appears to be attached at the shoulders (as opposed to his neck), with a furrowed brow as he looks down his nose at the reporters whilst searching for answers....oh that's right, he is the coach of Parramatta @:D

they need hayne back to be any kind of 1st grade club again. But the cap will foil them. Merge them with a new Perth based franchise ?

Anderson - the one they sacked after he got them into the GF:eek:

Manly were taking notes :(

I still question if that was because of Anderson's coaching or because the Speels were riding the back of Jarryd Hayne in career best form? Kinda like NSW in 2014......

Why does Arthur sit in every press conference with his shoulders slouched so his head appears to be attached at the shoulders (as opposed to his neck), with a furrowed brow as he looks down his nose at the reporters whilst searching for answers....oh that's right, he is the coach of Parramatta @:D
Hahahahahaha

BA may have used his last moments at Manly to recruit the dud Choc and Foz but didn't Barrett do the same with Api and Brown? Hopefully he got in Cartwrights ear too

Hopefully no more. We have the talent here and now. Resign our players and honour contracts...simple as that.

they need hayne back to be any kind of 1st grade club again. But the cap will foil them. Merge them with a new Perth based franchise ?
I agree and posted this somewhere else. The eels are so far gone on and off field they need to be completely shut down and built again from scratch. Call them the Western Eels or something based out of Perth. Then split their junior base up amongst other Sydney clubs.

The NRL just has to broom them from top to bottom to get rid of the cheating, corruption and utter incompetence at every level. They just bring the while game into disrepute.

I agree and posted this somewhere else. The eels are so far gone on and off field they need to be completely shut down and built again from scratch. Call them the Western Eels or something based out of Perth. Then split their junior base up amongst other Sydney clubs.

The NRL just has to broom them from top to bottom to get rid of the cheating, corruption and utter incompetence at every level. They just bring the while game into disrepute.
With the Tigers moving to Liverpool, a team in Penrith then numerous others playing out of Homebush, there really is no need for a team in Parramatta. Shut 'em down and ship them out.

I took Foran's previous statements about Brad Arthur with a pinch of salt.

Foran's stated Dalai love was a brilliant contract negotiation strategy, which heavily favoured both Foz and the Dalai. All they needed was a weak or desperate Parra CEO/Board to agree to a ludicrous contract get-out option for Foz. Which they got.

Too see the benefit, look at what Foz previously did to Manly.

Foran had an identical clause in his contract with Manly where if Des was booted, Foz had the option to leave too. This was a great clause for Foz, because if his value increased (which it had) and Des was booted, Foz could renegotiate. However if Foz's value decreased, Manly had no similar option.

This get-out clause was a win-win for coach and player. It meant Des could command more from Manly (through fear of losing Foz) and more from the Bulldogs (for the opportunity to pinch Foz). All Des had to do was make himself unemployable at Manly (eg by pinching players/staff) and BINGO the beneficial Foz get-out clause got activated.

They can keep the same colours and logo.

This is the real answer to the NRL's problem of too many Sydney teams. The Eels current administration doesn't deserve a place in the NRL. The NRL are trying to get into the joint to fix it and they won't let them.

They can keep the same colours and logo.

This is the real answer to the NRL's problem of too many Sydney teams. The Eels current administration doesn't deserve a place in the NRL. The NRL are trying to get into the joint to fix it and they won't let them.
Our joint aint being run much better .....

What does everyone think of what Brad Arthur did to Chocs and Will Hopoate's game ?
My answer.............. fck all
What does everyone think of what Brad Arthur did to Sandow's nrl playing career ?
My answer.............. destroyed it

We are far from perfect however it is more factional politics than anything else. We are also highly successful on the field. Except for ten years between 76 and 86 the eels on field performances are unacceptable.

We also don't have corruption deeply embedded in the club with salary cap cheating and a history of not being able to deliver on 3rd party agreements plus signing players to contracts with no hope of fulfilling them and then waiting until all other clubs have full rosters before re negotiating to a lower amount. Just incredible business practices

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8