What does everyone think of Brad Arthur ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Beaver boy

Reserve Grader
I've heard the stories of certain players "want to play for him" and all the rest of the hullabaloo. He strikes me as an unstable character, void of any class.

His only successes were at u20 level in 09, however the Storm club were cheating and a flow on is success at the junior level, with first grade not having to draw on younger players etc etc.

I certainly don't see him as a viable option should they punt Tooves.

You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts.

I don't think Sir Arthur is a bad coach, nor was sticky Ricky. He is simply in charge of a broken team playing for a club with a poor culture. How can a rugby league club have a healthy culture when you win a wooden spoon every 4 years on average and have a board that is constantly bickering. Doesn't help being located in Parramatta.

Parra-doesn't-matta haven't had a winning culture since the days of Sterling and Kenny. Jarryd Hayne carried that club for the past 7 or 8 years, but even he could only do so much.

Watmough is past his best, Sandow is not worth the $550,000 per year they paid for him, Hopoate has not shown anywhere near the form that got him a NSW Origin jumper and a premiership at Manly.....and I have to question what Foran's motivation will be next year if they continue to show losing form.

It will be interesting to see peoples opinions of the Dalai Arthur at the end of this season, especially if the Speels win the wooden spoon.

I've heard the stories of certain players "want to play for him" and all the rest of the hullabaloo. He strikes me as an unstable character, void of any class.

His only successes were at u20 level in 09, however the Storm club were cheating and a flow on is success at the junior level, with first grade not having to draw on younger players etc etc.

I certainly don't see him as a viable option should they punt Tooves.
I don't think he was ever viewed as a replacement except by those thinking the club would do everything to keep Foran but they've gone noticeably silent of late...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6