What does everyone think about tonight ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Obviously the Toads deserve favouritism, but I don't think NSW are without hope. At least the Blues have some new blood, particularly in the forwards, and am looking forward to seeing how they go. I think Creagh is a good selection. And thank God we have at least named 4 genuine front rowers, after having to put up with duds like Fitzgibbon and Mason in times past.

I'm not convinced on Campese, and I'm worried that the occassion will get the better of him. How he fits in with Wallace and Farah will be crucial, as he is used to running the show single handedly at the Faders. I hope he produces something, but his tendency to take on the line might backfire in the face of some pretty stiff defence.

Also I'm hoping Luke Lewis doesn't start, rather see Laffranchi get the run on and keep Lewis on the bench. Lewis doesn't really float my boat as a backrower willing to roll up his sleeves and get into the tough stuff early. He's got plenty of skill and would be better coming on when a bit of the sting has gone out of the game.

Go the Blues !!!!!!! and someone please smash Crocker.

Wallace and campese are going to bump in to each other all night and campese will be exposed in defense. Gerald by 12.

the **** hit the deadball line

4 eyes in the video refs boxs and they cant see for ****

cock suckers

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7