What do you want to see this off season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You got it. But I am only contracted to do 2 laps of the lounge/dining room after a bottle of good red. I trust that meets your terms & conditions ?
Hmmmm. 2 rooms, many furnishings. Sounds like it could involve side-stepping. Dangerous!:D

Looking forward to a hassle free season of grass cutting where the " cutter belt " doesnt keep coming off the ride on lawn mower....thats priority no.1....some more than decent signings for the eagles....decent A-League games.....further cap atrocities from the squeels.....mild summer weather.....shorter lines at " Wet N Wait "

I'd like to read the headline " man too fat for ambulance dies at TAB".
But seriously we need 2 more gun forwards, Mead and a 5/8 solution.

The five things I'd love to see this offseason:
1. Resign the Turbo boys long term!
2. Retire / move on Killer, Skivvy and Snake. They have been great, but their time is up and we need to start looking to the future.
3. Sign a big, powerful forward. Vaughan is on the outer at the Raiders so we may be able to purse him to be released early.
4. Shift Api to 5/8. His service is not crisp enough for hooker and Parcell is our future there. Api provides a lot of spark in attack and confusion for defences that will benefit DCE greatly.
5. Sack Willo as the NSW Cup coach. Seriously, how is this man still employed?

Finally, I'd like to see this being our first 17 for next year:

1. T. Trbojevic
2. J. Tafua
3. B. Williame
4. D. Walker (K)
5. M. Wright
6. A. Koroisau
7. D. Cherry-Evans (C)
8. D. Lussick
9. M. Parcell
10. P. Vaughan
11. J. Buhrer
12. M. Taupau
13. J. Trbojevic (C)

14. A. Fonua-Blake
15. L. Knight
16. L. Brown
17. N. Green

I still feel we are short a couple of forwards. We likely need another two big bodies. Sadly, I have no idea who that could be at this late stage.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2