What do you want from the red tracksuit wearing paedophile?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
The girl and I have decided this year not to buy each other anything for xmas. Does anyone else do this?

A lot of people I have spoken to around our age are of the same opinion. Why try and surprise someone with something that they dont necessarily want when you can just ask them and buy it for them on any of the other 364 days of the year.

This has become almost standard practice. The only time anyone from my circle of family or friends gets presents at Xmas is if there are children under 10 involved. There is always something joyful about the surprise and delight on kid's faces. Adults are interested in the food and drink.

Birthdays are for presents, anniversaries are for flowers, and for those still involved in courting then get your wallet out... :lol:

Yeah the kids have been well and truly looked after again, and the adults have done the whole Kris Kringle thing which I dont mind as you only have to shop for one person, rather than 10 or 15.

We do the Kris Kringle with my Mrs brothers, sisters & partners, works well. I generally get a list from the Mrs of things she wants or needs and choose a couple from that and get them for her. As usual the nieces and nephews get spoilt.

Yeah My family only get spresents for the kids.

Though Leanne and I bought each other presents, this year.

My present to everyone on christmas day is me getting more drunk than anyone else in the family.

I embarrass myself more than anyone else and they are all grateful for it.

My family still do the full present buying thing, had about 15 to buy for in the end i think

However there is only 1 thing i want this christmas. My mate has been diagnosed with Cancer a few days ago, and gets the results in the next couple of days if it is terminal or not. All i want is for him to get good news and then the chemo to knock the bastard off

Hope it turns out well for your friend KE. Is a nasty thing - times like this are sometimes good at remembering what is important in life.

Like KE we go full on.

If you can't find anything for your spouse you probably don't pay much attention to what they like.

Like KE we go full on.

If you can't find anything for your spouse you probably don't pay much attention to what they like.

Not every woman wants a new Eels jumper for Xmas each year.

[quote author=byso]
Like KE we go full on.

Not every woman wants a new Eels jumper for Xmas each year.
[/quote]

It's high enough, its long enough, and yes its straight between the posts!!

You can't go wrong with getting your Mrs a voucher for one full night of loving from you.

Works every time :)

Either that, or for some reason I find 80's b-grade movies often come up winners

It's not Christmas unless you wake up getting your knob sucked !!

What does Jas think of you letting your dog sleep on the bed like that?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2