What do i do?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Australia, where everything that isn't you is trying to kill you!

giphy.gif

hahaha - "Come at me bro!!"

No, no delays available of live games in the App.

The replays are available 12 hours laterin the App, but the scores are the first thing you see.

You're not watching a delayed version of the game - you're watching the live game, only you've paused it. There'd be no reason to have a pause button if you couldn't pause and then resume at a later stage.

You're not watching a delayed version of the game - you're watching the live game, only you've paused it. There'd be no reason to have a pause button if you couldn't pause and then resume at a later stage.
I don't use the App, just read their FAQ.

Most Apps would have a timeout on the PAUSE function.

But you can only try it, if Foxtel Go is not an option.

Stop putting crap on Foxtels apps and mobile services! It's only 2016 what do people want from one of the world's largest media companies? Sheesh.

so I am a fully paid Foxtel - every channel - customer. Try to download the GO app for my phone and it just crashes the ducking thing I'm on Kangaroo Island for a week it's okay but I want to watch the eagles so downloaded the NRL app and managed to watch the end of the eels dogs last night.

Thing is that I most likely won't have the kids and missus etc. in bed Monday when the game against the Sharks is on so I want to watch it an hour or two later. The ducking NRL app announces the score and winner in the click on tab if the game is finished. It's ducking rediculous. I intend to get a few months free out of fox for their ****ness but I need any help anyone can give. NBN wifi in this place I'm staying.

Cheers.
Just installed the free Fox Sports App on Android and it works really well.
Some free access to NRL shows, news, team news, games news

Full live games if you logon the Profile Section.
Plus all the Fox Shows - NRL360 etc

Hope you enjoyed the Manly win too :)

Last edited:

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4