What do i do?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
so I am a fully paid Foxtel - every channel - customer. Try to download the GO app for my phone and it just crashes the ducking thing I'm on Kangaroo Island for a week it's okay but I want to watch the eagles so downloaded the NRL app and managed to watch the end of the eels dogs last night.

Thing is that I most likely won't have the kids and missus etc. in bed Monday when the game against the Sharks is on so I want to watch it an hour or two later. The ducking NRL app announces the score and winner in the click on tab if the game is finished. It's ducking rediculous. I intend to get a few months free out of fox for their ****ness but I need any help anyone can give. NBN wifi in this place I'm staying.

Cheers.

Just google your phones details and Foxtel go issues.

I downloaded Go, but it doesn't have the Series that I wanted, even though Foxtel promote it :mad:

Can you open it up when it's about to start, hit pause and not hit play until you're ready to watch?
No, no delays available of live games in the App.

The replays are available 12 hours laterin the App, but the scores are the first thing you see.

foxtel play, and Go are two different things.
GO comes with your subscription, and PLAY is for people without a subscription and costs.

Seems that you still need to register the Go device

Plus, you can take your TV with you on your compatible smartphone or tablet with the Foxtel Go app - included as part of your subscription (Foxtel Go devices count towards your device limit).

Only one thing for it. Get rid of the Mrs and kids.

The game falls smack bang in the middle of my morning meetings on a Monday....guess it's dial in time

You're on kangaroo island....go outside and enjoy the wildlife!

top end eagle is currently on the bottom end! :giggle:

(I got nothing)

It's ducking freezing. My territory feral kids don't know what hit them. Neither did the upper class Adelaide four and five year old boys who thought they would put it over my five year old daughter in the kids area at the winery today. Left in a hurry. Her left was priceless and I tried not to laugh

No flies yet to speak of. Lots of dead marsupials on the road. Asked my wife today what the heck eats them without foxes and dingoes etc. maybe someone comes along and collects them for throwing in the marron farm dams. it's nice to fish off the bank without stressing about something 4-5 metres lunging out at you or the deathly irrikanji or box jelly fish gently stroking your shins (have had the box swipe past once not a full on tangle but jeez it hurt and comes back on my calf as an itchy welt every couple of months) this place is okay and the scenery is amazing but there's a heap of blokes with really big boats designed to go out and catch whiting.

Hey, just a heads up everyone! I'm with Vodafone and have 12 GB shared data with my iPad. As Vodafone have the $5 roaming, I was able to watch 3 NRL matches including the manly vs Doggies game in Bangkok utilising the FOXTEL Go app. Here's the catch, if you switch to Hotel wifi, Foxtel will block you from being able to view any Aussie programmes. IF you enable the Voda service again... presto, it works! Thought I'd share this with all of you for when you are next on your travels. What really blew away was the quality of the service, mind you I was travelling on the bus to my hotel. The Voda $5 works the same way in Bangers as if you were u back home in OZ. Just need to have a few gigs of data.

No flies yet to speak of. Lots of dead marsupials on the road. Asked my wife today what the heck eats them without foxes and dingoes etc. maybe someone comes along and collects them for throwing in the marron farm dams. it's nice to fish off the bank without stressing about something 4-5 metres lunging out at you or the deathly irrikanji or box jelly fish gently stroking your shins (have had the box swipe past once not a full on tangle but jeez it hurt and comes back on my calf as an itchy welt every couple of months) this place is okay and the scenery is amazing but there's a heap of blokes with really big boats designed to go out and catch whiting.

Australia, where everything that isn't you is trying to kill you!

giphy.gif

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8