What did you think of Foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
at half time i wanted to start a 3 2 1 thread & give him 3 points- for the titans,
but he did improve in the 2nd half, although it wouldn't be hard to improve of his first half effort.

Id rate him as a $250,000 half on last nights performance. Way off the games best halves but not terrible or nsw cup bad but not good.

I am sure he is trying harder and maybe that's just being injury free.

His execution is a bit off but hopefully that keeps improving.

They look a much happier team but thats what winning does.

Are we looking forward to getting Myles after that performance? Hate to say it, but he was outplayed by our powderpuff pack.
I thought Myles was pretty average in a well beaten team but he did play well for QLD on Wed night. The Titans didn't have too much trouble making yardage against us but when they have Mortimer running their 5th tackle options all I can say is LOL, he was embarrassing tonight, gets worse year on year.

Foran has been rocks and diamonds all of this year. Last night was no exception. His kicking game can be really effective but it was way off last night.

Mixed bag, some good some not so good.

Lucky Tits were crap and did not punish his errors.

Looking forward to seeing how he goes against the better sides.

I'll probably upset a few people with what I'm about to say. But I just wish he'd get an injury and miss the rest of the season. Sorry, but I can't stand the bloke. Never hated a player this much before. I reckon we will be better without him! The prick has said he wants to play for another club, and our arch enemies! I really want him gone

Are we looking forward to getting Myles after that performance? Hate to say it, but he was outplayed by our powderpuff pack.

Myles looks over his time at the Titans. I can see the move reinvigorating him, getting amongst some genuine footballing skills and brains.

As fan we certainly have put the boot into Foran, and for probably good reason. Forgetting all that has happened before (his agreement to leave decided upon last year and his form since and a bit before) I see him as a good player (at times) about to become the highest paid player in RL. I say good luck. His leaving will not affect our chances to win matches next year. I can see he will probably do an ok job to fill a position this year and allow the really gifted plays to shine.

A few weeks ago I was hoping he would just go but changed my mind. I hope now he does the best he can for the team. I get the feeling when things settle down and next year becomes next year he will see this is his last chance to play finals for a while and may find a little form.

I'll probably upset a few people with what I'm about to say. But I just wish he'd get an injury and miss the rest of the season. Sorry, but I can't stand the bloke. Never hated a player this much before. I reckon we will be better without him! The prick has said he wants to play for another club, and our arch enemies! I really want him gone
Too harsh. There are dozens of players who have announced they are moving clubs next season. He looks like he is trying, and that's what matters.

For mine I reckon he is generally still putting in a decent effort - his execution seems to be way down BUT he is still tackling & running hard. He's not playing like the mythical million dollar man and is some way off his own best BUT he's still trying and we are a better team with him there no question.

Whilst it's clear he has moved on, he's still got a Manly Jersey on and is part of the team.

I bet if you asked any of the other players they'd have a different view to us.

Hopefully he ups the ante for his last games as a Sea Eagle.

Myles will be a different player next year. Imagine playing in a team with no chance of doing anything ?

He's achieved everything except a premiership and he's finally going to get the chance to add that to his list of achievements next year. Probably can't get out of that joint fast enough.

Although he was never a speedster, I actually believe he has lost some speed and as such doesn't represent the same threat to defensive lines that he had in the past. As mentioned by other posters, we will miss his combination and experience down the left hand attacking side, but for $1.2 mil, the squeels can have him.
Andrew Johns mentioned that he is a touch quicker at training now. Apparently he slimmed down a little in an attempt to gain some speed because he was warned against throwing his body around like he used to. He figured if he wasn't going to be playing such a robust style anymore, he would compensate for that loss with increased speed.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4