What did Perry do?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

NYEagle

Bencher
All this talk about an off field incident by Perry. He'll love the attention.

I recked he kicked Croker in the nuts.

Any theories?

I'm wondering as well. I think he did something to Eddie Maguire...that guy owns everything down there. I find it pretty funny that Crocker would be insulted when he's only been there a couple of years.

I am wondering if it has something to do with the Dally Ms and the gorgeous girl he was with that night. Very childish of Perry to bring it up. Just hope he is stupid enough to ignore the fool and just play football. The last thing we want is early penalties and Manly off our game.

I'm only guessing here.

I think perry nailed Anthony Quinns girlfriend.

Both being from newcastle?!?!?

In another article it said that it happened this year, that she lives on the northern beaches and that Crocker is the one close to the player.

Suggests to me that it might be one of Crocker's old Roosters team-mates maybe?

Quinn couldn't pull a bird, surely!  His head looks like it's been put in a vice and poked all over with burning cigarettes while his eyes were being sewn together.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4