1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What current Manly players...

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by MK Eagle, Nov 11, 2013.

1. MK Eagle

MK Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +247 / 0
    Would make the best team since Manly entered the comp??
    I would say Brett Stewart at fullback
    Anthony Watmough - maybe off the bench
    DCE would complement Bozo, who would keep Foz out.
    Jamie Lyon would get a 3 or 4 easily in my time watching Manly , cant imagine any centres better than him, not really possible.

If Beavers $1 contract is in place he must challenge a bench spot...

2. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    We discussed this a couple of months back

http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-Manly-Killer-to-replace-Snoz-as-Manly-s-Centre-in-Team-of-The-Century?highlight=branighan

3. Killer03

Killer03 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,698 / 27
    100% biased but Killer just has to be there. No centre I have seen has been better (didn't see Bozo). His ability to pass (who has been watching Jennings at the World Cup?? God he can't pass!), kick (how many repeat sets do we get from his deft little kicks?), run (there's still plenty of pace in those old legs) and tackle (he is regarded as the best defensive centre in the league) is a stand out for me in the centres I've seen over the last 20-25 years. Snoz was all class....Jamie is just classier.

Apart from that there are a lot of maybes, Snake is a definite possibility, I didn't see much of Wombat. Chocco has got to be a chance given the length of his service and the success he's had.

DCE and Foz I hope are mentioned in 10 years time as being in that team.

4. TWO DOGS

TWO DOGS Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Berry
    Ratings:
    +429 / 1
    Toovey is still ahead of DCE.

5. Masked Eagle

Masked Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +976 / 0
    Agreed. Too early for DCE to be in that company. Hopefully his inclusion is a no brainer in about 10 years time.