What concerns you the most about the Warriors if anything ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah good call guys, One thing Many can be bad at is defending in broken field when there is a bust from offloads around the ruck.

If anyone can expose that it would be a team like the Warriors.

I am confident that we will step up and win but anyway you look at it, it should be a thrilling match

I think everyone is really over estimating the warriors, and getting very worried for no reason. Sure they beat the Storm, but they were complacent and played very badly. Then they beat the Roosters  in NZ, the roosters have been in pretty bad form at the back end of the season so I expected that. Manly will get through to the GF albeit with a scoreline not as comfortable as last year against the cowboys.

The only reason that a team finishes 8th is that they are inconsistent. The Warriors have shown that inconsistency all year, particularly when they play in Australia.

I am confident that Manly will win this comfortably.

deetroy link said:
Manly deserve to be favourites, playing at SFS certainly helps us - If Im Ivan Cleary I'll get the team to watch Storm Vs Manly at Brookevale - target Orford and hope he has an off kicking day and limit Brett Stewart attacking options.

More pressure is on Manly to get back to the GF than the Warriors to qualify for the GF. Infact this is the reason why we will win, Manly has not played a bigger game since GF 2007. Karma wont be avail for them come Sat night. They say u have to lose a GF to win one, if that is the case Warriors are due, Sea Eagles maybe in 5 years.

I don't get what you are trying to get at there, it's not even the same group of players that lost to the rorters in the grand final that you have today. So what you are saying here is because no sharks team has ever won a grand final, this years sharks team can't win it??

i hope it us .. if not im going for you boyz.. you deserve it ... as for us been inconsistent. the warriors are the 4th most consistent team in the last 4 years.. after melbourne , broncos and you guys.  there was an article about it a few weeks back.

Stanly link said:
i hope it us .. if not im going for you boyz.. you deserve it ... as for us been inconsistent. the warriors are the 4th most consistent team in the last 4 years.. after melbourne , broncos and you guys.  there was an article about it a few weeks back.

I'm the same, if the Eagles do somehow lose this game I will be cheering on the bro's in the GF

I don't get what you are trying to get at there, it's not even the same group of players that lost to the rorters in the grand final that you have today. So what you are saying here is because no sharks team has ever won a grand final, this years sharks team can't win it??
[/quote]

heck yeah, i cant stand melbourne or sharkies, im hoping obviously for warriors but would support manly in the gf,

ps. the last time manly won at sfs? shld be a cracker

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7