What chance this week?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wtf do we owe the central coast to be playing up there??? this isn't a home game souths will have just as big of advantage.Besides like your all saying how many manly supporters will take the drive up.

It takes me almost 40 minutes from the inner west to brookie little less to drive up to gosford.

I like our chances.

I will be surprised if we dont put up a mighty show. We may get beaten but I think if we get smarter and play to our potential we are right in this match.

Stop making excuses before the game is played, the Manly I support thrive in these circumstances.

Manly by 8.
MOM DCE or Foran.

Go the Eagles.

It will be a tough game but I believe some of the younger guys playing will gain from last week and lift there game now that they see what first grade is really about. I think starling will lift and Hiku is a great player. Give them a go, bulldogs had a poor start that year they made the grand final, just didn't have the culture to stick it out to a victory in the grand final. As long as make the eight you are a chance in the final competition.

We are a fair chance if we get a fair go from the whistleblowers (as if that will ever happen) still a chance even if we don't.

bob dylan said:
I like our chances.

I will be surprised if we dont put up a mighty show. We may get beaten but I think if we get smarter and play to our potential we are right in this match.

Stop making excuses before the game is played, the Manly I support thrive in these circumstances.

Manly by 8.
MOM DCE or Foran.

Go the Eagles.

That's what I like to see!! Exactly let's stop making excuses re: Snake, re: refs, whatever. The boys will get out there and rip in. Definitely a tough game. But Manly win those types of games!

Manly by 7.
MoM: Glenn Stewart
1st Try Scorer: Killer

I'll be employing the tried and tested "reverse psychology tactic" and tipping the vermin.

Then when we triumph, I won't feel so bad when I get the tip wrong.

Does the NRL preordain who will win or lose like the WWE?

I don't think so but it could be argued that it has been determined that South Sydney will win.

Do referees make mistakes? Yes! And some bloody big ones.

Will Shayne Rooster Hayne make a 'mistake' during this game? I would think he will.

The only thing I wish the referees would do is referee both sides equally. Not just referee one side and not the other. This has been commented on by other radio and TV commentators along with coaches as well.

So weighing everything up.

NRL liking certain teams over others.

Referees making 'mistakes.'

My heart says Manly by 12.

Head says South Sydney by 8.

I hope I am wrong - Go Manly.

I hope the referees make sound decisions and I hope the perceived NRL issues are not correct but?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4