What chance this week?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
We can't win the penalty count at our home ground, so what chance are we of coping an even go away from home, at Graham Park? I hope the club makes plenty of money taking what would have been a blockbuster Brookie match to Gosford because I can't envisage many Manly fans being there this Friday night.
I reckon there will be less than 12,000 there. This will make it so much harder to win. Your thoughts?

Friday nights at central coast are a disaster because most Manly fans work and cannot make it to the ground in time whereas souths fans have all day to make the trip.

The Who said:
I hope the club makes plenty of money taking what would have been a blockbuster Brookie match to Gosford
I think that is exactly the reason they do it.

The Who said:
We can't win the penalty count at our home ground, so what chance are we of coping an even go away from home, at Graham Park? I hope the club makes plenty of money taking what would have been a blockbuster Brookie match to Gosford because I can't envisage many Manly fans being there this Friday night.
I reckon there will be less than 12,000 there. This will make it so much harder to win. Your thoughts?

We have no hope. The referees have decided most games since last September and we aren't on their friends list.

If the club are so determined to move this game, we should play it as SFS or SCG where at least our fans can get to the game. Gosford on a Friday night is just about impossible for most season ticket holders. This may as well be a Souffs home game.

We can win but we must repeat our first half against the drizzle, play up tempo and run the big bunny forwards around. I fear that they are in better shape than we are right now but i know the team has the character to win this game.

Would much rather win Rd 2 of the finals than Rd 2 of the comp.
Souths will win more than they lose and so will we - even 50/50 makes the 8, same game plan as last year - bomb the corners and let Inglis start from there.

That first 30 mins v the Storm was the best football of the round so we know it's there and while ever they wear maroon and white with the Sea Eagle over their beating heart, they'll give a show and that's all we can ask.

If they all eat a Snickers before the game they won't play like Betty White.
Manly to win. GI to cry like a girl post match.

niccipops said:
If they all eat a Snickers before the game they won't play like Betty White.
Manly to win. GI to cry like a girl post match.

That's it...they must've been hungry in the 2nd half because they weren't themselves.

Not much....Souths were the most convincing team in round 1 while the Snakeless Manly were poor.
The thing is, there will be more stability without all the changeups we had midway thru the Storm game & the boys will show fight, Souths should be too strong in the end.
This will lead to the predictable Souths are premiers in March......

You wouldn't back money on us. But that's what u have to love about this club. When the chips are down is usually when they perform. If any team should be disadvantaged by the game getting quicker, you would think its souths an all their big men.

maxta said:
Not much....Souths were the most convincing team in round 1 while the Snakeless Manly were poor.
The thing is, there will be more stability without all the changeups we had midway thru the Storm game & the boys will show fight, Souths should be too strong in the end.
This will lead to the predictable Souths are premiers in March......

This game will certainly test our New Props and Greg Inglis has to be shut down the whole time

No worries, they only lose when I go to Brookvale (twice last year, twice the year before and once so far this year).

And they go even better when I go away into the Outback....which I am doing from the 25th of April for 4 months.

So expect to be leading the comp by the end of July

Well if Hiku has a better game at FB, then we will have a better chance.

No snake will hurt us significantly, but at least with wolfy hopefully back we get some stability on our right side.

Either way its going to be a tough game. The wabbits dominated the chooks and if they play like that again this week we could be in significant trouble.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6