What are your thoughts on this?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah I actually think that is what will happen too. Add this

8. Lawrence
9. Ballin
10. Myles
11. Buhrer
12. Sene-lefao
13. Lui

14. Hodges
15. Lussick
16. Starling
17. Symonds
You'll have to fit Jake T in there as well..

Killer at 5/8 would guarantee us close to finishing last.

Yes, we all know he won a premiership their in 2008, however Orford was the dominant half and played both sides of the field.

Killer and Skivvy are some of the best centres in the world. Keep them there.

What about hiku at 5/8 when we defend and snake when we attack? Would ease the defensive load on snake

we were talking about the exact same thing on the podcast a couple of weeks ago, but i agree with what everyones saying in regards to wear and tear on snakes body. I think with current lineup i'd put lyon to 5/8 and hiku to centre, turbo to wing.

Bronco's have been doing, so seems to be working there. Would Hiku handle the extra defensive load?
Id say yes if he played as well as he did for NZ on the weekend....needs to drop a couple of kegs and get a rev up from 2v but definetly has the ability imo

1 Stewart
2 Trbojevic
3 Hiku
4 Matai
5 Gutherson
6 Lyon
7 Ashley Taylor / Chad Townsend +
Riley Travers and Taufua to fill in for injuries

8 Trbojevic
9 Ballin
10 Lussick / Ofahengaue / Myles +
11 Grevsmuhl +
12 Symonds
13 Mateo

14 Hodges
15 Sene Lefao
16 Buhrer (back from injury, ease into side)
17 Lui
Reserves:
Sao, Demetriou, Starling, Leary, Travers, Taufua
If horo gets a new contract chuck him in the starting side

I think Snake needs to stay at FB ,especially with Trbojevic back soon, The more he soaks up the better.

For 2016 I'd go with
1. Snake
2. Tafua
3. Lyon
4. Matai
5. Tom T/Gutherson
6. Hiku
7. Carney

I'd actually prefer Hiku in the centres and Lyon is 5/8 for next year. Lyon seems to have lost a step or two. Plus he is our leader so you want the ball in his hands as often as possible. I'd also consider Taufua in the second row / bench utility. That way we have both Gutho and Turbo on the wings.

We need snake at fb he is the only one who straightens our attack in set plays and runs great lines with sweeping plays. Keep tom t to cover snake, Lyon, matai etc one if then is out injured most games.
We need two halves or one high quality half with Rudolph or Travers.

I'd like Tom T on the park as much as possible so he can learn everything from seeing Snake in action...kind of his on field apprenticeship. I think the kid is a champion in the making and you don't hold back champions.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4