What an idiot !!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Just watching MNF

Issac Luke isn't out warming up with Souths, because he went to Homebush Stadium and the game is at Shark Park haha

Saw that.

One of the funniest things ever. Only rocked up 20 minutes prior to kick-off. He's on a different planet that kid, very funny though.

LOL, Andy Raymond just comes on screen with an apology for false info !!

Luke is certainly a bit different though, apparently practiced his tackling on goalposts at home and cracked them

Listening to this game over the net (MMM) logged onto the NRL site and looked at the sharks line up.  Cuthbo coming off the bench, didn't he leave because he wanted to play in a starting line up. He's struggerling if he can't make the sharks starting 13.

No disgrace in not pushing Tupou and Gallen out of a backrow. I thought he just left for regular NRL time

Playing for the Sharks is hardly "NRL time".  Just cannon fodder.  Ask Steppa and his cheerleader the Fonz.

There is a story about Des Hasler who did something similar in the mid 80s when Wests first played at Campbelltown at the then Orana Park.  Des looked up the street directory and headed to Oran Park (the raceway).  As per above missed the warm up as he only arrive about 10 mins before kick off.

Apparently ricky is threatening to drop cuthbo to nsw cup.

These are 2 of the worst football teams you will see in a long while

LOL @ Isaac Luke.
That's awesome.

Yet the Rabbits still beat the Sharks @ Cronulla mightily.

The Sharks and Rabbits were disgraceful.  I switched to our game during the Sharks game and the difference in quality was clearly evident.  Even with the Knights playing poorly, our game looked levels above the rubbish going down at Cronulla.  Both those teams couldn't maintain structure for any length of time and both teams outside men were atrocious in defense.  Little quick guys would run riot with the Souths middle defense.  Couldn't understand why Stuart didn't target them, rather than rely on sooooo sloooow backs.  A crap coach and good o see him loose once again.     

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6