What about Thaiday?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not a bad option, but expensive for an ageing prop who has been in mixed form.

He is apparently unhappy under bennett and the runour is he is heading to the cows.
Nothing said about it up here, but wouldn't suprise as he is a Townsville boy.

No more over 30s unless they are very cheap. We need some 25 and under, young, nasty things like that throat slitter from the Kiwis.
Thaiday would be expensive and if he came to Manly he'd get sent off every week for what he does every game at the donkeys.

No more over 30s unless they are very cheap. We need some 25 and under, young, nasty things like that throat slitter from the Kiwis.
Thaiday would be expensive and if he came to Manly he'd get sent off every week for what he does every game at the donkeys.
Loving the throat sliting

That would mean another player to retire at the end of 2016. Then we would really have to blood some young talent.
Like others In this thread I think we need very young or mid 20s to get the best out of them.
Lussick back would be a good start. Young stupid and fearless, perfect for a prop. When he becomes smarter with age he will blossom into a rep forward.

Wouldn't say no to Thaiday coming to Manly but I think its highly doubtful that he'll ever leave the Donkeys. Bennett has obviously set him a challenge and he's responded to it so far this year.

I know he's known as 3rd mad man Thaiday but he's in pretty good form. He's probably a better option than Myles at the moment and is off-contract. I'd be more comfortable spending 500k on this bloke than Myles.

Thoughts?

Thaiday??? No, no, no and a thousand more 'no's'!!! He's inconsistant and ageing fast. Too many penalties and hardly one to strike fear into any other packs. Let him flounder for his remaining (short) time at the Broncos until Uncle Wayne gives him his gentle tap on the shoulder to let him know he's done...which will likely be in the next 18 months.

I think we should make an offer to every player coming on the market .. this year or next .. and make every team pay pay pay for who they sign.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8