1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What a spray

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Daveagle, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Daveagle

Daveagle Well-Known Member

Hervey Bay
    Ratings:
    +176 / 0
    Cracked up watching Maguire absolutely ripping strips of his vermin after full time in the sheds.

They go in thinking their champions and the coach reminding them that their still dreaming.

The looks on their faces was priceless.

2. Killer03

Killer03 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,699 / 27
    Yeh I was disappointed by that. I wanted to see Maguire and the players really celebrating and thinking the job was done. God I hope the Cows give them a touch up in the PF (I think Cows beat Broncs and then Panthers next week).

• Like Like x 1
  3. TokyoEagle

TokyoEagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +265 / 4
    Any decent coach would have done the same. It is called motivation.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    It must have been the night for it. Copped quite a few at the game. Gee those Vermin supporters hate Manly and aren't gracious winners. They were lining up for a crack. Imagine if it was GF that they won. That's not a pretty thought

Makes a mockery of having a "home final" where you are outnumbered quite considerably.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,242 / 7
    If they did we could all relax for another 40 years.

6. fLIP

fLIP UFO Hunter

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +790 / 15
    Seei think the Broncos will win. I've been worrying about the Broncos for a while and now they're in the final i expect them to prove Bennett wrong.

They will go close imo.