What a spray

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Daveagle

Reserve Grader
Cracked up watching Maguire absolutely ripping strips of his vermin after full time in the sheds.

They go in thinking their champions and the coach reminding them that their still dreaming.

The looks on their faces was priceless.

Yeh I was disappointed by that. I wanted to see Maguire and the players really celebrating and thinking the job was done. God I hope the Cows give them a touch up in the PF (I think Cows beat Broncs and then Panthers next week).

It must have been the night for it. Copped quite a few at the game. Gee those Vermin supporters hate Manly and aren't gracious winners. They were lining up for a crack. Imagine if it was GF that they won. That's not a pretty thought

Makes a mockery of having a "home final" where you are outnumbered quite considerably.

Killer03 said:
Yeh I was disappointed by that. I wanted to see Maguire and the players really celebrating and thinking the job was done. God I hope the Cows give them a touch up in the PF (I think Cows beat Broncs and then Panthers next week).

Seei think the Broncos will win. I've been worrying about the Broncos for a while and now they're in the final i expect them to prove Bennett wrong.

They will go close imo.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4