What a Shame

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

conanu

Bencher
It really upsets me that finally we start to get some positive articles written about the club last week, Choc and Misty etc. And now all the anti Manly haters get to try and take the shine off our Grand Final win by putting Brett Stewart all over the papers again and now Idiot Hopoate decides that 2 days after we win the GF he goes around Manly showing off his Premiership Ring in Manly gear saying he wants to stay and then the truth is Hoppa SNR thinks it is a good time to let the cat out of the bag about going to Parra.

Everyone that hates us just got a bit of relief from their pain because of the Hopoates.

Thanks Hoppas your great blokes NOT!!!. (Bunch of arseholes)

conanu said:
It really upsets me that finally we start to get some positive articles written about the club last week, Choc and Misty etc. And now all the anti Manly haters get to try and take the shine off our Grand Final win by putting Brett Stewart all over the papers again and now Idiot Hopoate decides that 2 days after we win the GF he goes around Manly showing off his Premiership Ring in Manly gear saying he wants to stay and then the truth is Hoppa SNR thinks it is a good time to let the cat out of the bag about going to Parra.

Everyone that hates us just got a bit of relief from their pain because of the Hopoates.

Thanks Hoppas your great blokes NOT!!!. (Bunch of arseholes)

Fingers in arseholes, surely?

Just a small favour to ask Parramatta. Can you people take the entire Hopoate clan off the northern beaches collective hands? Take them back to where they belong. Merrylands or Greystanes, somewhere like that would do nicely.

Thanks.

Im sorry but get the **** over it already. Lets enjoy our premiership, our great young halves and our champion coach. We could not keep everyone and stay under the cap anyway. There is a good chance we may lose more players in the future, its the salary cap at work.

torana355 said:
Im sorry but get the f**k over it already. Lets enjoy our premiership, our great young halves and our champion coach. We could not keep everyone and stay under the cap anyway.

Here, Here. Not like we had him running around for us in the next 2 years.Who knows what could happen in that time. We may have someone even better

Dont want to keep him Torana but im annoyed that he chose to **** all over our happiness right now.

I was over the Hoppas in 1999

We did well without him this year and we will do well without him next year.

So many positives about 16 of them played 2 days ago.

MANNNLY

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6