What a game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Thats right up there with the better finals games I have seen, have never seen a better defensive match, both teams were unbelievable in defence tonight. 2 good attacking sides threw plenty at each other and not 1 try scored through the hands

Sure both sides made errors, you get that when the defence is so good and the fatigue is so high. Guys on both sides could hardly break into a jog in the final 10 there

So many times we had a head above the line but the ball wrapped up and unable to extend, amazing. Both sides probably beat all the other teams comfortably

Bloody proud of the effort tonight, sure things here and there could have been done better but take the game for what is was, an outstanding spectacle

Backing up from that will not be an easy task, luckily the Sharks are a bit battered as well at the moment

Hiku is a future star, amazing effort for his 1st big finals match

Ryan said:
When can we win a big game though? One top 4 team once this season....it's just not good enough.

You've said that in about 4 threads now. We let in 1 try off a kick against the best team in the comp.

You're an Idiot.

Champion effort from Peta Hiku. If anyone can beat the chooks on that effort tonight, good luck to them.

Great defence but the law of averages says had we put the ball in the air more near there try line we come up with points and I don't understand why when the game was so close we didn't take the 2 a few times when it was clear we couldn't score.

I was completely absorbed the entire match. Sure the odd mistake etc, but superb from both teams. Very proud of the boys tonight, they really ripped in.

Also does anyone know what happened with George Rose at the end? He seemed like he was getting into Pearce and Maloney, and seemed very p%ssed off.

codewana said:
Does the Finals Draw line up in such a way that we can play the Roosters in the GF? I'd love to see that!

Yes but we need to beat the sharks then rabbit to do so

codewana said:
Does the Finals Draw line up in such a way that we can play the Roosters in the GF? I'd love to see that!

Yes

We have to go through Sharks and Souths now, Dogs/Knights head to Melbourne next week then onto Roosters

sorry guys , for a neutral supporter great game

but for me - im shattered ,ill never watch that game again !!

even with snake out i thought we would win..

plenty of ball , just couldnt score !!!

damn try off a kick , after that mistake on the 2nd tackle tackled into touch

cant believe it.

tough road !!! even if we make the GF we wont have anything left in the tank after that

Napper said:
Ryan said:
When can we win a big game though? One top 4 team once this season....it's just not good enough.

You've said that in about 4 threads now. We let in 1 try off a kick against the best team in the comp.

You're an Idiot.

Moron, I can be an idiot as much as I like, when the results in the big games back up what I'm saying. We lost, another final, another big game, against another top 4 team. I just don't think that's acceptable.

Ryan said:
Napper said:
Ryan said:

You're an Idiot.

Moron, I can be an idiot as much as I like, when the results in the big games back up what I'm saying. We lost, another final, another big game, against another top 4 team.

You can get used to that you spastic, but I won't. We should win a game or two against a top 4 team.

Now f**k off.

We lost by 4 points to the best team in the comp with our best player on the sidelines...Are you high???

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4