What a fantastic win!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

torana355

First Grader
Premium Member
What more can i say our defense was back tonight and everyone stood up and played great. Any Toovey doubters can eat their words.

torana355 said:
What more can i say our defense was back tonight and everyone stood up and played great. Any Toovey doubters can eat their words.

Well said!!

It was fantastic to see the boys back to their best... 33/39 completion rate!! Liam played well... DCE was amazing & in everything... And Lyon was fantastic!

Bring on the Titan!!! ...Hopefully we have all players back on board! GO MANLY!!!!

torana355 said:

Well said!!

It was fantastic to see the boys back to their best... 33/39 completion rate!! Liam played well... DCE was amazing & in everything... And Lyon was fantastic!

Bring on the Titan!!! ...Hopefully we have all players back on board! GO MANLY!!!!

Our attitude was spot on tonight, plenty of mongrel in our defense. It's amazing how we lift when we are back at the fortress. Solid win and to do it without 4 superstars, was awesome .

was a pleasure to watch. You guys in the crowd looked good too.

go manly!

Great to see them hold Penrith to nil with so many experienced players out. It augurs well for when we inevitably lose players during State of Origin.

Fantastic win. Great game by all. Crowd looked much bigger on tv though. Thought we had 17000

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4