1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What a Disgrace !

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by delz, Sep 21, 2012.

1. delz

delz Active Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 5
    As a Manly supporter for 45 years I cannot remember such a pathetic performance and to think we playing a qualifying final and were defending the premiership ! What a load of crap.

I want an apology from the players with the exception of Jamie Lyon , Brett Stewart & Joe Gulavo who put the rest of our forwards to shame. When you look at the Stats not one player ran 100 metres ! TRex or She Rex ran only 37 metres ! What a joke. He should get off the plane and go straight to Belmore where he belongs !

Now I can take losing but to loose in that fashion beggars belief ! How embarrassing the players should hang their heads in shame. Sure we had a fair season but as supporters we expect them to at least try especially in a final match ! I don't want to single other players out as I am very emotional at the moment and probably say stuff I shouldn't.

What a way to finish ! Certainly left me with a lasting depressive memory that unfortunately has clouded what was a good year overall.

2. Mr Krabs

Mr Krabs Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    RE: What a Disrgace !

Im with you mate , thought I was watching Parramatta play

3. Av8r

Av8r Active Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +154 / 10
    What a Disrgace !

+1 and who do I talk to about getting a refund for my tickets?
    Btw Aami Park's a great stadium for watching footy.

4. SeaEagle007

SeaEagle007 Well-Known Member

Eagle Vale, Campbelltown
    Ratings:
    +247 / 14

I knew we were gonna lose when we walked out of the shed before the game. THEY WALKED OUT into a GF qualifier. are they serious?? Didnt look like they wanted to be there, in fact i thought i saw them being so overly confident that they had the game in the bag!!!

I been following them for my whole life, and in 30 years that i can remember im 35 , that has to be one of the biggest disgusting team performances I have seen. Imagine if that was a GF. better now than in the GF

5. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,242 / 7

We played woefully, but deadset Lol @ "we want a refund" "we want an apology"

6. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31

An apology ? Lol

7. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14

I want 6 months to go quickly

8. Napper

Napper Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +797 / 1

CRAAAAB PEOPLE CRAAAAAB PEOPLE!
    [hr]
    Yeah, i want Taufua choc and Glenn to send roses and a 'SORRY' Card to my house. Wake up you morons.

9. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44

If we ever needed a "wake up to yourself' thread now is the time. Give yourself an uppercut.

10. Garts

Garts Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +672 / 18

I agree with the frustration of this thread but I don't expect or want an apology. But I am damn sure the players would be embarrassed by the performance, it was the worst I have seen by a Manly side.

11. winnyason

winnyason Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +508 / 37

Right the wrongs, rugby league live 2 out in around 3 weeks.

12. Av8r

Ratings:
    +154 / 10
    What a Disrgace !

So it's okay for me to spend hundreds of dollars to bring my wife to Melbourne to watch that crap in person is it?

13. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44

Yes it is ! It's called being a supporter. Would you prefer to be still cheering for the Northern Eagles ?

14. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31

That is sport, if you can't handle it I would suggest not doing the same in future

15. StuBoot

StuBoot Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +795 / 7

What's your name again?

16. Garts

Garts Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +672 / 18

Yes. It happens, albeit never this bad. Anyway you are in Melbourne, go out, enjoy it, great city.

17. globaleagle

globaleagle Où est mon chapeau Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +7,785 / 58

Sigh.

That was pretty bad.

18. Av8r

Ratings:
    +154 / 10

Obviously the players think it's alright. If you went to a concert and were dished up a performance like that you'd go to the promoter and demand your money back. I can handle losing but those blokes were a dead set joke last night. I don't go to games expecting to win all the time but I do expect them to at least be competitive.

19. wombatgc

wombatgc Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +2,477 / 42

..you couldn't have scripted a more inept performance ...in the end I just felt sorry for the mwts crew, especially Margaret Anthony coming all the way from emerald to witness that train wreck.

20. voicefromthehill

voicefromthehill Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,235 / 9

Maybe just a letter, in the same mold as the one beaver wrote us all those years ago ;)