1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What a difference a Captain Makes

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Canteen Worker, May 1, 2006.

1. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

+212 / 5
    Compare last year to this year - BK is making a huge impact as capt. (Not a Criticism of MM - that has been done before) but the attitude and leadership is rubbing off on the others and making us a much better team. Yesterday's game would have been lost last year. He apparently has a lot to say to the team in the sheds and is taking a very proactive role in pre-match preparation as well as on field. We are very blessed to have him. :clap: :clap: :clap:
  2. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

+971 / 7
    Sorry CW - I am going to reach for the Captain Obvious button :drunk:

He is without a doubt THE purchase this century. He cleaned up every award last year with justification and is in my mind the continuing inspiration for the side this year. I can't believe it will end so quickly with him playing at the best level so easily.
  3. sue ridgepipe

sue ridgepipe Active Member

+0 / 0
    one of the great wonders of the world he wasnt captain last year.
  4. byso

byso Well-Known Member

+83 / 0
    BK has played far better than what anyone could of hoped.

Last year he was the difference of us being semi finalists to wooden spooners.

I like how he doesn't get involved in BS with the refs, he just gets on with it. He's a class act.