What a difference 6 rounds make!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I question Marks optimism, todays MWTS email didnt have a home semi package available for bookings....

Agree with most of above, IMO the club should be plugging membership here as ST you are preaching to the converted, easier sell.

As for our chances this year we still could miss the 8 and also make the top 4 - from there anything is possible. But whatever happens this year, assuming we hold all our key young guns we will be looking at premiership or two in the next 5 years, This will be a great learning year IMO 2012 and 2013 look out!

As I understand we will never get a home semi final at Brookie. It will always be SFS or Homebush.

Yeah agreed as DES said I want to see us put the sword to a team to really show where we are at

And 2008 who can forget Beaver head butting the ball over the line for a try against St George

The Wheel said:
And 2008 who can forget Beaver head butting the ball over the line for a try against St George

Me, it was the titans in his last home regular round game at Brookie wasn't it?

The Wheel said:

Watch this from the 3:15 minute mark

http://www.superleaguefans.com/videos/play/sxoKxLZL1VI/

Daniel said:
The Wheel said:

It was against the Dragons in the finals. One of the greatest looking tries I've ever seen in person.

Can anyone confirm that we do have to take any home finals to the SFS? I remember that being thrown around by the NRL but can't remember if it actually went through or not. Would be pretty average if true.

Great start to the season, more pleasing the rise of the young players.

The future seems so bright we need to wear shades but its a funny place the NRL, plenty of time to win /lose etc

Surely as fans we have learnt something from DES, under the radar please

Wolfpack said:
Daniel said:
The Wheel said:

It was against the Dragons in the finals. One of the greatest looking tries I've ever seen in person.

Can anyone confirm that we do have to take any home finals to the SFS? I remember that being thrown around by the NRL but can't remember if it actually went through or not. Would be pretty average if true.

Pretty sure they decided to bring that rule in this year and there was some debate about it because what happens when you have to play one of the teams that use that as their home ground?

I don't think they ended up bringing it in. We'll know in 20 rounds though.

As for the negativity, I totally agree with everything that has already been said. I will also point out all the fools that said that we would fail because we have a young team and didn't buy any superstars. As you have seen, it is the young guys and the noobs that we bought (Robinson and Harrison) that have been the outstanding players so far this year.

These young boys have bought the grunt back into the team and the rest of the boys will follow with this. Keeping injuries to a minimum and we will be there in late September. October? Maybe. However, that wouldn't worry me because we were being told we wouldn't even make the finals.

This is the best start we have had since 2007 so I am extremely happy....now we need to go undefeated to Round 11 (first bye) ;)[/u]

Jono said:
IThis is the best start we have had since 2007 so I am extremely happy....now we need to go undefeated to Round 11 (first bye) ;)[/u]

Can we make that to round 12, then we beat the Donkeys at Suncorp and let me tell you NOTHING is better than that when you have to live in this place!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
Jono said:
IThis is the best start we have had since 2007 so I am extremely happy....now we need to go undefeated to Round 11 (first bye) ;)[/u]

Can we make that to round 12, then we beat the Donkeys at Suncorp and let me tell you NOTHING is better than that when you have to live in this place!!

Exactly Mark :D

Except for working around a bucket load of Kiwis that support the Warriors (you could not wipe the smile of my face)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4