• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ralphie

Bencher
Premium Member
As bad as we played, if Wolf was there tonight, we would have won the game.

He must be dropped for the Nth Qld game.

He played badly but so did Snake (was great under the highball though), DCE and other highly regarded players. We just played poorly as a team.

Ralphie said:

I was thinking exactly the same thing when he spilled that ball on the hit up.

Tonight's performance just reaffirmed my belief in Perry in signing the good players on this team and letting the average ones go.

Ralphie said:

He must be dropped for the Nth Qld game.

Terrible call when Lyon and Matai will be gone. We need him, albeit at centre. He is actually a better centre than winger.

He was bad tonight, think he had a lobster on Morris being first try scorer, just jogged along side him

Got to go, he was defending at centre with Jamie so Morris strolled through the empty wing corridor for the first try. Crap handling and positional play. He is a real worry in the right. Anyone who doubted wolf's worth should be ashen faced today.

King was poor too. We really missed joes straight running and Jamie's cool head

in the Brookie game against dogs Whare got them off to a flying start laying on their first try. Did exactly the same last night. That try would have given them a lot of confidence.

If we play the Cows he'll have to do better. They have lethal outside backs. Anyway we'll win and go through.

For all those saying he must go, I really look forward to the explanations of what you would be doing with the team if he did go !!

There's no better winger than Wolfman 15 metres out from the tryline with plenty of work to do . He also steps and surges at exactly the right time when he's bringing the ball back .

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6