• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm gonna nickname him crowbar lol, you need 1 to get the pill off him !!

I thought he was playing better earlier in the year but he had a good game tonight

Were rumours he wanted out of the club coz he isn't happy here

Whare is a good honest footballer, he will be a good centre on a year or two. Im actually spewing he is going

I thought he had a good game tonight. Much better then his last few. Definetly one our better players tonight.

I agree, i have fetl he has been a bit avg since signing with penriff.

Was his best in a while I reckon.
Can't be too easy playing back up to Snake, Matai & Wolfie.
Three rep players who are also crowd faves.

He showed why Penrith wanted him - he's a good centre and will develop. He also showed why we didn't pile cash on him - he's still got nothing on Matai.

If our squad is fully fit, he should get a start over Tafua on the wing. Flame me all you want, but I hold my breath whenever the ball gets kicked towards Tafua. Deano has a real confidence about him. I don't care that he has signed elsewhere next year. You have got to field your best team no matter what.

Now that Wolfman is out, and with other niggling injuries for Matty, Kiwi Steve etc., the key to our success to take this season's premiership and go back to back lies with Taufua & Whare.

Both these guys have shown some great, reliable form in various times on the field this season, but both, too, have made a few too many mistakes and shown some inconsistency.
Though they do seem to be going better the past several rounds.

If Whare & Taufua fire, play solidly in offense & defense, play reliably under the high balls, AND mix it up with the odd intuitive different play, our team across the park will gel better.
And the likes of DCE, Foz, Killer, Gifty, Snake & Kiwi Steve can work thier own magic and lead to.. Brilliance.

Go Manly.

Now that Wolfman is out, and with other niggling injuries for Matty, Kiwi Steve etc., the key to our success to take this season's premiership and go back to back lies with Taufua & Whare.

Both these guys have shown some great, reliable form in various times on the field this season, but both, too, have made a few too many mistakes and shown some inconsistency.
Though they do seem to be going better the past several rounds.

If Whare & Taufua fire, play solidly in offense & defense, play reliably under the high balls, AND mix it up with the odd intuitive different play, our team across the park will gel better.
And the likes of DCE, Foz, Killer, Gifty, Snake & Kiwi Steve can work thier own magic and lead to.. Brilliance.

Go Manly.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6