• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Anybody know if he played today ?

Trying to figure out what we do with the backline next week

Hopoate
Robertson
Farrar
Lyon
Williams

would probably be my favoured option, but Farrar has been great at the back in our attack so we may go with

Farrar
Robertson
Whare
Lyon
Williams

Wow, am I missing something here. We don't even know if there will be a next week and if there is we will be embarrassed by the scoreline.

For what it's worth, Des will just put bloody Bailey in there!!!!!

It's time for change

Ok, I'll play the game, if we stumble into 8th place this is the team I would play, assuming Matai is suspended and others are not.

1. Farrar
2. Robbo
3. Jamie
4. Foran
5. Whare
6. DCE
7. Hodko
8. King
9. Ballin
10. Kite
11. Choc
12. Joe G
13. Bailey
14. Perry
15. Rose
16. Cross
17. T-Rex (Impact Player)

But you know what, nothing like that will happen because Des will take no risks and we will stumble along and get an embarrassing thrashing

Jamie Lyon, Farrar and Robbo all deserve their spots.

Fifi does not and Matai will be gone...wont matter anyway

Our Toyota Cup team are going worse than our NRL side. I doub't anyone deserves a call up, but injuries might force Hoppa Jrn and Lama to be used in the top grade.

Whare tried to play today but didn't last. Radio said he is no hope to play first grade next week.

Not having a reserve grade is hurting us badly.

Barry Hyland link said:
Our Toyota Cup team are going worse than our NRL side. I doub't anyone deserves a call up, but injuries might force Hoppa Jrn and Lama to be used in the top grade.

**** Lama,give Cunningham a red hot go

im mates with blake davey, went to school with him up here on the central coast, messaged him last week and asked if he was going to get a run, he said, no chance, there more likely to shift payers. i.e Ben Farrar to the centres, Hopoate to fullback

Copa Eagle link said:
im mates with blake davey, went to school with him up here on the central coast, messaged him last week and asked if he was going to get a run, he said, no chance, there more likely to shift payers. i.e Ben Farrar to the centres, Hopoate to fullback
Kincumber boy

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8