Whare in Junior Kiwis

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Game is televised over here so Fox should pick it up for you guys on Saturday

Glen Fisiiahi 1
Bill Tupou 2
Siuatonga Likiliki
Dean Whare 4
Drury Low 5
Carlos Tuimavave 6
Shaun Johnson 7
Lama Tasi 8
Matthew McIIwrick 9
Martin Taupau (c) 10
Jason Taumalolo 11
Sam Mataroa 12
Sebastine Ikahihifo 13

Nafe Seluini 14
Sam Lousi 15
Mark Ioane 16
Isaac Maliota 17
Paki Afu 18
Kane Morgan 19

David Kidwell Coach

No I struggle to pay attention to a kiwi telling me I should be excited about watching nz play,I will be as blunt as I can be I cannot give a FCUK about nz or nz rugby league and if your so into it then piss off home and take that useless piece of crap lowe with you.If I had my way anybody with a nz passport would not be let in here

Cheers

Forget doubling it Joe, leave it as it is.

That way you will soon be looking for a tree to throw your rope over.

If you are looking for a boost or someone to help tie the knot there'll be heaps of volunteers after that little gem.

Fukhead

Fro link said:
Forget doubling it Joe, leave it as it is.

That way you will soon be looking for a tree to throw your rope over.

If you are looking for a boost or someone to help tie the knot there'll be heaps of volunteers after that little gem.

Fukhead
Thanks Fro or is that Bro

Cheers

I think you just struggle with life in general Joe. Where did I tell you to get excited ? Simply letting people know that Whare is playing, you know, that bloke that plays for Manly. Believe it or not they have an opposition they are playing as well, known as the junior kangaroos, guess you won't be interested watching Hopoate and co if selected.

As for the rest of your dribble, good luck with that chip on your shoulder.

to joe....KE  actually lives in NZ he isnt over here lol  

Joe Kramer is just trying to come up with a bigger nutcase rant than the real Kramer did when he dropped the n-bomb about 10 times when doing stand up. 

jjai link said:
   to joe....KE  actually lives in NZ he isnt over here lol  
Oh well that's some good news now if we can only get rid of Lowe. Just for Fro I would let any 1 from PNG into Aus but I draw the line at a kiwi. Just saying it how I see it sick and tired of all the kiwi's over here,we lock up the poor people escaping afghanistan yet we let a flood of kiwi's in here evry year I know who I would rather. People who appreciate being here like the refugees not the takers like the kiwi's are.Just my opinion.

Cheers

Great theory Joe, you should head down to Manly training in a couple if weeks to hand Matai his deportation papers

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Great theory Joe, you should head down to Manly training in a couple if weeks to hand Matai his deportation papers
You just can't help yourself can you kiwi don't judge everyone else by your own lack of courage If I had the authority I would be there in a heartbeat,Matai is nothing but a good first grader and I would shed no tears to see him and the trainer singe go. If you are insinuating that somehow I would be scared oh please you are so so wrong.I'll buy a first class ticket For Lowe Matai Foran and Singe and anyone else I have missed.

Cheers

Joe your a loser mate, this is a site for people to talk about their team passionately, stop bagging on the kiwis and our nz manly players, if it werent for the kiwis our competition would be far from exciting, maybe you can stick to your KKK clan an introduce your only caucasion team you twat ! And if your older than me your a bad example !

Copa Eagle link said:
Joe your a loser mate, this is a site for people to talk about their team passionately, stop bagging on the kiwis and our nz manly players, if it weren't for the kiwis our competition would be far from exciting, maybe you can stick to your KKK clan an introduce your only Caucasian team you twat ! And if your older than me your a bad example !
You are the loser and sadly you can't read,typical of people to throw the KKK clan around and this is were you look like a fool,I'm happy for manly to have Samoans Fijian's tongans, Africans pommy's what ever so don't toss around this KKK crap.I'm guessing you are younger and me and are part of the politically correct crap that is taught in schools. So go look up the meaning of KKK before you make yourself look like a fool. As for ripping manly players grow up a supporters see the good and bad in his club were as you seem like a sycophant

mate, far from the politically correct crap, what is the reason for being against new zealanders ? were you against the poms when they landed on our shores ? or maybe the chinese for taking our jobs and gold in the gold rush days ?
Old Fart ! Your the fool, kiwi has been here alot longer than you and has earnt his respect, i dont for one know the bloke but enjoy his threads and updates from newzealand.

Copa Eagle link said:
mate, far from the politically correct crap, what is the reason for being against new zealanders ? were you against the poms when they landed on our shores ? or maybe the chinese for taking our jobs and gold in the gold rush days ?
Old Fart ! Your the fool, kiwi has been here alot longer than you and has earnt his respect, i dont for one know the bloke but enjoy his threads and updates from newzealand.
LOL so you like his updates and he has been here longer big deal So what? You bought up chinese and the english mate not me. As for why or why not let's just say I have my reasons and I'm entitled to them. As for Old fart oh dear how vicious are the young ladies these days

Cheers

yeah joe, i dnt understand where you coming from we have had some good kiwis over the years ridge,  williams ,  inness ,matai  they gave us good service iro`s were hot & cold   & every forward we have had from nz tried their guts out for us...
i dont mind  KE`s threads /posts he is a passionate manly fan like me & most of us.. i cant see harm in him telling us that one of our players has been  picked for the Jr  kiwi`s side ..
& as for PNG players  why not encourage more to play nrl.. they are tough son`s of bIItches that wont stay down on the ground like some of the soft cok aussies we have playing in the nrl who pretend like they been smacked about with a sledge hammer when it was actually a fairy tap,, waiting for the video ref to give them a penalty

Shane link said:
Joe you have no idea what your on about,Lowe is the only perhaps problem kiwi that we have
No Shane you are right I have as much of an idea as you,I also have an opinion which is as valid as your's

Cheers

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4