Wet weather footy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Looks like that will be what we are playing tomorrow. Heavy rain forecast overnight, and possible thunderstorms in the morning

Evens up the game a bit, but our forwards should be able to give them a touch up, especially in the 2nd row

Looking at the weather channel this morning

Between 8am and 9am 5.8mm of rain fell
Between 9am and 10am 11.2mm fell

Don't think it will make it easier, our hands aren't the best at times, and we won't be able to change direction in the middle of the park so easily, where they have been getting torn up lately

I think the consensus on Manly this year is we have one of the bigger and tougher forward packs going around.  If Perry and Kite can roll through the middle as they have been with Choc roaming wide we'll be in with a shot.

And Orford sets a lot of tries up with kicks.  NZ's back 3 struggle with kicks at the best of times, let alone on a field that's had more than an inch dumped on it?

I hope so Mata

Always get nervous before these bloody games, i always need the win to dump **** on all the Warriors supporters over here

Kiwi Eagle link said:
I hope so Mata

Always get nervous before these bloody games, i always need the win to dump S**t on all the Warriors supporters over here

I can empathise with that.  I have to live amongst a nest of Dragqueens supporters and they are still giving me strife for their Brookvale win.  The lads are getting more and more chipper with every win too. 

Last year got bloody unbearable when the Warriors were on that long winning run, luckily Manly were always ahead of them

Couldn't beleive the rubbish i copped after we sent over our reserves last year, and the Warriors with the help of the ref and video ref dusted us up

Due to atrocious weather in Auckland, the Vodafone Warriors have slashed prices for covered seating for today’s NRL clash against Manly at Mt Smart Stadium.

With three and a half hours to go until kick-off in the big game (2.00pm), the club has heavily reduced the price of covered seats in both the East and West Stands.

Normally priced at $50 for an adult and $20 for a child, they will cost just $20 and $15 for fans buying tickets at the ground today. Family packages (two adults and three children) will cost only $55

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Due to atrocious weather in Auckland, the Vodafone Warriors have slashed prices for covered seating for today’s NRL clash against Manly at Mt Smart Stadium.

With three and a half hours to go until kick-off in the big game (2.00pm), the club has heavily reduced the price of covered seats in both the East and West Stands.

Normally priced at $50 for an adult and $20 for a child, they will cost just $20 and $15 for fans buying tickets at the ground today. Family packages (two adults and three children) will cost only $55

$50 bucks for an adult ticket to watch the warriors. No wonder crowds are down.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2