1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wet Track Tonight

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by PEPSI, Jun 9, 2006.

1. PEPSI

PEPSI Active Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    how do you think the wet track tonight will effect the outcome ? Couple this with probably halving the crowd ?

some say the little men dominate and there little guys are pretty good, Hopefull Orfords Kicking Game will be on song tonight, Monaghs out of Dummy half will need to kick well to.

If it comes down to a forward slog we will miss Beaver and Kitey.

2. Nutzcraw

Nutzcraw Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Mate, if it's a wet track i think it plays more into our favour... we are a team with a pretty basic game plan and that suits these sort of conditions!!

The tigers play their best footy when throwing the ball around and when Benji is drifting across the defence and throwing speccy's to blokes running on.. that sort of ****e won't happen if it's raining!!

If it's a wet night i think we'll win by alot more than we would if it was dry

3. PEPSI

PEPSI Active Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    cool! i fell better now! im with you!

4. byso

byso Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    May work in our favour, Benjy wont like it.

Is it currently raining up that way?

5. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,625 / 132
    i agree that it will reduce benji's effect

it will however help players like farrah and dunners

6. mellonhead

mellonhead Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Absolutely a wet track, just filled up the brand new spa, got the big TV going, got the bar fridge full of wine and beer, and the wife and the 2 - 21 year neices coming over for a splash... I reckon the wetter the better! Got to celebrate a Friday TV game!

7. Spuds Bodyguard

Spuds Bodyguard Active Member

Taree, New South Wales
    Ratings:
    +89 / 0
    You know that is not acceptable unless in Tasmania.

8. Nutzcraw

Nutzcraw Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Wasn't really the sort of game i was thinking it'd be.... the good news is we won ugly!!

We were no where near on song in my opinion and got the points against a team that was finding form and were last years premiers.. good stuff

9. Utility Player

Utility Player Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +456 / 4
    Goes a long way towards making up for last years losses to Penrith at Penrith and the Cowboys at home. May be a sign that lady luck (has got sick of Gower) is on our side this year.