Wests Tigers v Manly Sea Eagles [Round 20 2013] Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hate waiting for MNF. I'd be expecting another big win esp. if they keep Bungee on for the full 80.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
susan said:
Anyone who thinks this will be a walk in the park has rocks in their head.They beat the storm at Campbelltown with the big 3 playing a few weeks ago and their side has a few of their better players back since then.Woods out is a help.
So ... what do you know that the bookies don't know?
I predict another walk in the park.

Yep,the bookies were spot on the mark in the Melbourne v Tigers game.Care to hazard a guess at the Storm's starting price?The Tigers won by 18 points.The 13+ odds were enormous.

I have been a punter for 30 odd years and the surest way to go broke on the punt is to take the short odds in a comp as even as the NRL,particularly away from home.

I expect us to win,but it wont be a doddle.

susan said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
susan said:
Anyone who thinks this will be a walk in the park has rocks in their head.They beat the storm at Campbelltown with the big 3 playing a few weeks ago and their side has a few of their better players back since then.Woods out is a help.
So ... what do you know that the bookies don't know?
I predict another walk in the park.

Yep,the bookies were spot on the mark in the Melbourne v Tigers game.Care to hazard a guess at the Storm's starting price?The Tigers won by 18 points.The 13+ odds were enormous.

I have been a punter for 30 odd years and the surest way to go broke on the punt is to take the short odds in a comp as even as the NRL,particularly away from home.

I expect us to win,but it wont be a doddle.

Cam Smith didn't play that game.

Manly should cruise home in this one.

Susan I'm not betting and I wasn't intending my comment to be taken as encouraging betting on the game. If someone wants to bet their hard-earned on a big Manly win then I wish them good luck. I'm simply looking forward to the big win because I'll enjoy it, I don't need to have money at stake to get a buzz from the matches. And unlike someone who takes us at 13+, I'll probably be just as happy with a 1 point win.

Was looking forward to being at Campbelltown to support the boys but now the Supporters Bus has been cancelled, no go unfortunately. My support won't wane, just disappointed. Go Manly!

Not a word on this - sums up the supporters' care factor :(
A sorry state of affairs that the team will have a cold, lonely Monday night at Campbelltown. Hoping they can get a win regardless!

ALinda said:
Not a word on this - sums up the supporters' care factor :(
A sorry state of affairs that the team will have a cold, lonely Monday night at Campbelltown. Hoping they can get a win regardless!

Why would we not care about our team's performance??

Tigers have plenty of young speedy outside backs but a weak forward pack.
Roll them through the middle and bomb plenty out wide.

Like susan said though this wont be a walk in the park. Marshall and Farah can carry a team on their own.
Still expecting a MWSE win though!

susan said:

1. Smith was out. 2. It was Leichhardt 3. It was pouring rain, which is an understatement.

Last edited by a moderator:
One of those games where we are expected to win well. I hate these games because I know it's going to be a nail biter.

ayjay007 said:
Why did the cheap ticket option run out at midnight last night?Is it a sell-out,and they were the only tix left?

Don't worry, those are the seats with the holes in the back that allow the roving gangs of pick-pockets to steal your money, better paying for the more secure seats and sit alongside the upper echelon of the west

Hating that too many people are talking about Manly v Parramatta before we have played Wests. Not good karma that sort of thing.

ayjay007 said:
Why did the cheap ticket option run out at midnight last night?Is it a sell-out,and they were the only tix left?

I hear you can still get $10 tickets from Gear Zone located on the ground floor at MacArthur Square.

Firsttimeblair and Glenn have come up against each other?

What's theory with there simmering hatred? It was there before the infamous fight.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6