Westboro Baptist Church -Virginia Tech Message

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
These are the "God hates fags" people. Not sure how many of you have seen any of their gear.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/40xeRKdI4fY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/40xeRKdI4fY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

God the creator doesn't hate anybody bro. He is infinetely patient, much more than any human. He wants us all to come to glory and to spend eternity with him. It is true that the bible speaks out about activety outside the normal use that he meant for a man or womans body but that does not say he hates them. He gives sinners (everybody on the planet is a sinner so we're all in the same boat there) heaps of time to repent and be saved by his precious blood.

Sadly the misuse of the Bible by this character gives reasonable Christian churches a bad name by association. Not in so many words this lunatic has totally got it wrong and singled out one aspect of life to lose his perspective. I couldn't listen after a while.

He gives sinners (everybody on the planet is a sinner so we're all in the same boat there) heaps of time to repent and be saved by his precious blood.

So I can go out and murder, rape and do just about anything else I want (so long as I apologise afterwards) and God still sees me as your equal at the end of the day. Thats one ****ed up dude if you ask me.

Its hard to watch isn't it.

There are a heap of stuff from this lot. Crazy mothers.

not really.

Apologising is SAYING sorry
Repenting is BEING sorry.

and no I dont want to get into a thelogical discussion, I leave that to clowns like Matas and Dan :)

Being/Saying, all the same. Oh no thats right, God is also a phsyic/mind reader isnt he/she.

Or do I have to take a lie detector test to enter heaven.

Yes I agree, I will leave it there, no more religious debates

Yes Fro, but in the context of this discussion, what I am getting at is that it is only the repenter who really knows whether they are truly sorry.

the repentance came up from Sidey making a reference to it, and in that context yes the only one who knows is the one who repents, if they arent truly repentant then they know it.

*bites his tongue...............

The bible was written by men people.

There were more than 120 Gospels yet men chose 4 that were written long after the events and that all contradict each other on varying points, mainly the important ones.

There is no God. Try living your life for life not for some sky god who reads, listens and responds to your every thought, I gave up fairy tales when I was a kid, along with the tooth fairy and Santa Clause.

Nature is a wonderful thing, but when evolution has a side effect or misfiring as I suspect religious belief is, it really shows you the grip on reality that some folk have.

There were more than 120 Gospels yet men chose 4 that were written long after the events and that all contradict each other on varying points, mainly the important ones.

There is no God. Try living your life for life not for some sky god who reads, listens and responds to your every thought, I gave up fairy tales when I was a kid, along with the tooth fairy and Santa Clause.

Nature is a wonderful thing, but when evolution has a side effect or misfiring as I suspect religious belief is, it really shows you the grip on reality that some folk have.
You gave up watching movies with Tim Allen in them?

[quote author=Dan]

You gave up watching movies with Tim Allen in them?
[/quote]

Clearly yes.....you it seems are still on that tract......is you know the bee in romper room wasn't real either dont you

Its easy to argue the human definition of God from all walks of life and religions.

It is much harder to argue the existence of 'a' god. A creator if you will, without any set definition of what it may be.

did they teach spelling on romper room?

No I never really saw spelling as something that measured my intelligence, rather just saw it as a the last refuge of the desperate and inept arguer

Its easy to argue the human definition of God from all walks of life and religions.

It is much harder to argue the existence of 'a' god. A creator if you will, without any set definition of what it may be.

When speaking with matas yes. But scientifically speaking there is enough evidence to make a very well educated guess and eliminate a god

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4