We're travelling - are you?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
There are a few Queensland-based supporters who regularly take pot shots on this forum at we Sydney fans for not travelling.
I'm coming to Brisbane on Friday with Mark's group, with quite a few others.
How many of you Qld fans will be there?

There is a group of 9 of us coming up from Sydney, although one is a dog(s fan). I think we are in 339 so we will have to keep that end of the stadium under control while the Mark's guys take care of the other end.

First interstate Manly game for me! Flying up Friday morning and doing everything possible - pre-match with MWTS, sitting with MWTS and post-match at players hotel. I've remade my Snake's Alive banner so that I can bring it with me. I've had my suitcase out for days already. Can anyone else tell that I'm excited? :)

I will be there with my wife. In 15 years living on the Gold Coast I have only missed one match played in Brisbane or on the Gold Coast when I was down in Melbourne. Slack, I know, I should have flown up from Melbourne and then back again after the game....

We have about 90 in our group, plus the country members will be sitting in the same area, not sure of numbers but could be close to 200 all together. Should be a great might, see you all Friday!!!

Coming up from Canberra! At least it will be warmer than the minus 1 we had this morning.......

The Who said:
There are a few Queensland-based supporters who regularly take pot shots on this forum at we Sydney fans for not travelling.
I'm coming to Brisbane on Friday with Mark's group, with quite a few others.
How many of you Qld fans will be there?

I am heading to the game but won't be with marks group though if able to I'll try to pop down to say hi.

5 or so hour drive for the game. Only have a half day off Friday so I'll be rushing to check in and then try and convince the wife to drop me at the ground

Boofhead said:
I will be there with my wife. In 15 years living on the Gold Coast I have only missed one match played in Brisbane or on the Gold Coast when I was down in Melbourne. Slack, I know, I should have flown up from Melbourne and then back again after the game....

i think ive seen your plates on Bermuda st!

manlyfan76 said:
Boofhead said:

Give us a wave next time. I live in Palm Beach but get around the coast a bit :)

manlyfan76 said:
Boofhead said:

Not on Bermuda st, but I've def seen those plates around as well!

party on!

Someone remind the qlders when the game is on, lots of sun and all that! ;)

CLIT COMMANDER said:
I am traveling the 6kms from Annerley to Suncorp.

This effort should qualify you as a die hard Manly Warringah Travelling Supportah :D

Can't wait to cheer the Mighty Manly Sea Eagles on - as well as the Titans :p

Mr & Mrs Bradza will be there for our 4th trip up to the Brisbane match and trying to keep our 100% record intact. In Bay 331.

Heading up on a Friday morning flight with a friend who will be attended her first Manly (and NRL) game.... No doubt she'll be hooked by 9pm.

I'll be making the long trek from work at The Gabba over to Suncorp. Been to Auckland and Brookie so far this year, this one's nice and close to home!

Brookie Brawler said:
There is a group of 9 of us coming up from Sydney, although one is a dog(s fan). I think we are in 339 so we will have to keep that end of the stadium under control while the Mark's guys take care of the other end.

Mate I'm in 339 too. Row 17.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6