Wendy Harmer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So the owners need your permission or have 2 run a poll before they can do anything? I say you buy the team and put your money into the club and then run it how you see fit.

I'm thinking of doing some renovations 2 my house Mark do I need 2 run them by you? or is the fact I own it enough.

When you are saying they could have done things a different way let's be honest you are really saying they should have done it my way.

You need to run it by key stakeholders like the council and let your neighbors have the chance to have a say on it.

You have to remember they sacked Toovey because he didn't re-sign Glen Stewart (due to salary cap issues) who was a Manly great, then shortly after they do the exact same thing with Ballin. Its that regular hypocrisy that makes them untrustworthy. The obvious vendetta Zorba has and the support it has received also proves that what they say (results driven bull ****) and what they do are 2 separate things.

How anyone can believe a word they say is beyond me given the lies out there already. Wheel is hiding behind the old pm me and all will be explained line and all others are now Narks.

Some people have changed their tune a lot over the last few years and only money can make those changes. Something still smells foul here.

We live in the world we create. Treat people disrespectfully and you live in a disrespectful world. Live divisively and you create a divisive world.

A decision gets made and it is what it is. Yes, that's true Loobs. The challenge is to adapt to what we can't change. And to not become stuck or cynical in that process.

And everything we think, do and say programmes the life we live and what comes in front of us. That is karma.
"It is what it is" is 100% adaption to change. You can't change it so get on with. I'm neither pissy about nor cynical. Sun comes up tomorrow, get busy living, yada yada.

In the grand scheme of things or comparing it to all the recent travesties of the world, Toovey getting paid out to to not coach rates pretty low.

Anyway, enough of this rehashing. Like the great role model Mark McGwire once said, "I'm not here to talk about the past. I'm here to be positive."

Last edited:
Love seeing all the Narks of the world uniting as one.

Nothing we can change , nothing we as a group can do other than ensuring this doesn't just get washed under the carpet!!

aint we planning a get together this year at one of the games? I suppose have to wait until more details of schedule released

Loobs and Bozo left hand side...sh1t the other side will be packed....Lol...Ill drink with anyone also in maroon and white

Me too mate, and I'll drink with any of them, we might have different opinions but we would walk in with an Eagles shirt on and that's good enough for me!!!

You have to remember they sacked Toovey because he didn't re-sign Glen Stewart (due to salary cap issues) who was a Manly great, then shortly after they do the exact same thing with Ballin. Its that regular hypocrisy that makes them untrustworthy. The obvious vendetta Zorba has and the support it has received also proves that what they say (results driven bull ****) and what they do are 2 separate things.

How anyone can believe a word they say is beyond me given the lies out there already. Wheel is hiding behind the old pm me and all will be explained line and all others are now Narks.

Some people have changed their tune a lot over the last few years and only money can make those changes. Something still smells foul here.
See that is where you are wrong Tooves wasn't sack because of Stewart.

Anyway the Narks will never know or believe anything else.

See that is where you are wrong Tooves wasn't sack because of Stewart.

Anyway the Narks will never know or believe anything else.

guess I was wrong listening to Scott Penn saying that

Still the only information we have so far, still waiting for enlightenment

I'm skiing in Hakuba, Japan at the moment and stepped into a little shop in Happo one, Nagano for a feed and an 'extra large' Asahi, when in walked Wendy Harmer. The places you meet Manly fans hey...

So now that you have been riveted by this fascinating news you can all go back to your New Years festivities. Sayonara.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7