Wendy Harmer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wonarkbat

That's just for wanting something negative!!
Mate you've been out with the black fellas for too long. I can't even pronounce that!...and I'm not even on the cans! Lol
United Nations, someone, has to look at this travesty to mankind....the Eagle Angels gone....I'm not going to say it can't get any worse...(ooops)....who knows who Penn Inc have got on the chopping board next?

Toovs will be back. Might take some time, but the day will come. Penn regime might last ten years but wont be there for ever. If one thing has grown in statue through the Penn revolution, it is the little fellow. He hasn't wanted to coach else where. Never heard him bad mouth Manly ever.Think back to those interviews at Fox, we know Penn's control some media. If ur the new owner is getting Toovs on side not your first move?They may have denounced him as leader. But the legend and community support has only gotten bigger. Now what is that Zyrtec blokes name again Zth Ztc zyrtec.

Narkotics - what you take to dull the pain whenever reading posts complaining about posts complaining about Penn, Zorba and Kelly.

@Dan That's it buddy we need a " nark" icon , if you can't fit more take the least used one and name change it.

Everyone who says anything negative or not pro the establishment gets " nark" status, some of whom will wear the title proudly.

@Dan That's it buddy we need a " nark" icon , if you can't fit more take the least used one and name change it.

Everyone who says anything negative or not pro the establishment gets " nark" status, some of whom will wear the title proudly.
G'day all,To paraphrase another well known anti convention "It's great to be a nark" and i'm proud.
cheers mike

Great idea Nark@brisbane Maybe also a Gold and Platinum icon for those who have nothing at all positive to say Even when we start winning plenty of games

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4