1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wellbeing index

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by The Who, Mar 11, 2013.

1. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    +4,719 / 96
    Just wondering if we should run a poll when Barba will be well again?
    I'm tipping three Canterbury losses.
  2. Moondog

Moondog Grey-beard loon Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Hervey Bay
    +3,409 / 32
    This does'nt sound good I'm afraid....
    Rabies symptoms tend to vary, so affected dogs may not show all the signs. Initial signs include behavior and personality changes, fearfulness, anxiety, shyness, withdrawal from people and other animals, and licking the site of the original bite wound. Signs progress to restlessness, agitation and overreaction to sights and sounds. These lead to to full-blown aggression, then disorientation followed by seizures. Dogs may also experience paralysis in the head and neck area. This causes inability to swallow, resulting in excess salivation, or "foaming at the mouth," and respiratory distress. Sadly, death soon follows.

Is he still at DCE's place? Don't want him biting anyone...
  3. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

+6,638 / 118
    On the radio over the weekend someone said they had heard he might be back not next week but the week after. But I don't know who said it.
  4. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

+12,049 / 238
    Yep three losses will equal a miraculous recovery, just think of the crap they will be spinning about " positive thoughts".
  5. HappilyManly

HappilyManly MWTS Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

+11,498 / 254
    If Barba thought the the pressure of success is heavy, how will he feel when his side continues to lose with him in it? :cool:

Their two props are out for a month and the Biter another 2 months after that.

Challenges are what Son of Sam wanted - the Manly God's complied;)
    T-Rex is just the icing on the cake of karma :p

DCE is safe, as apparently Barba is at the Curl Curl, South Pacific Private Clinic.
    Its a well known place that deals in all sorts of addictions - so hopefully it will 'take'.