Well well well>>>you wanted a halfback???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

quinny

Reserve Grader
Well well well>>>you wanted a halfback???

Well-we have one...at last!!! and he is a ****ing pup!

I am so excited by this kid-he will be everything we all wish for. The kicking game is already to die for and there is huge improvement.

Wonder why our club leaders let Hodgo go? ha because he pailed into insignificance compared to DCE.

Grab on Manly fans-it's only on the UP!

Re: Well well well>>>you wanted a halfback???

Couldnt agree more, I was very impressed with his kicking game. Dogkinson couldnt kick anywhere near what DCE did today. Great effort. Yes, he is a pup, but thank god he's not a DOG!

DCE's kicking game is supreme. MAkes me cringe when I remember Ox's piddly clearances compared to this guys. And as has been said he's young as.

and a ****ing great 5/8 too, there is only one thing wrong with Fozzy ;)

you guys mightn't have noticed but the dogs are unbeaten and TH is playing great.DCE and TH are both going to be fine young players .he has gone,as anyone would for 280k and i wish them both well.

every second bloke on here decides if a half is good or not after a few games.its ridiculous.it takes 3 years minimum to be a top flight 7.

I'm not going to death ride the young bloke, but it's a long season. Opp coaches will come up with some heavy defence on him no doubt.
In saying that, he couldn't have any better guidance than Hasler.

I see my reply to Garts ridiculous reply to Garts has been deleted.
Didn't know this site was so PC.

BAZ link said:
I see my reply to Garts ridiculous reply to Garts has been deleted.
Didn't know this site was so PC.

My ridiculous reply?  It was tongue in cheek after a number of posters bagged his performance after the Storm game.

susan_pfft. Go support the Dogs-I really dont care.

Every second bloke probably played the ****ing game, not sat in a grandstand crocheteing doilies lol

He went well again and I'm excited to see him develop into hopefully a long term Manly player!

no problems quinny.will take your considered reply into account before making my next foolish observation.

Hey Garts. Tongue in cheek is hard to decipher in type on a text, SMS, or email.
These media don't communicate any real meaning or emotion at all. Tricky.

be positive on this or piss off-this is not a topic for debate lol

I see the back seat driving, I told you so, second guess after the fact, low post count but now an expert, posters have turned up.

Good to see.

I'd agree with Susan, a good kid but a long long way to go until he is "world class"......but I agreee he's improving each game and that's good to see.

jatz crackers-i rarely post because of the inane **** I have read in the last 2 years. I used to post on the official website until they dispensed with the voice of their club..

Go Manly-I have a voice and continue to use it, and to all the great maroon and white fans out there-dream the dream

Post  automatically merged: [time]1301215334[/time]

Mark from Brisbane link said:
I'd agree with Susan, a good kid but a long long way to go until he is \"world class\"......but I agreee he's improving each game and that's good to see.

I didnt say he was world class nut

Post  automatically merged: [time]1301215466[/time]

CLIT COMMANDER link said:
[quote author=Garts link=topic=187122.msg327481#msg327481 date=1301212099]
Wasn't he sh!t 14 days ago?
you didnt watch the game last week? I thought it was great

ha ha. spot on mate.  many here on his back after one game.
[/quote]

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7