Well Local North side Fans: This is it!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ralphie said:
I live in Bredbo & have to work tomorrow. If it had been a 3.00pm kickoff I would have made the trip, but it's just not a goer to be leaving Brookie at 9.00pm for a 5 hour drive.

Bring some pancakes!

Im in melbourne at the mcg and they are expecting 80000 here and its 13 degrees windy and it has been raining. @ $35 a ticket they make 2.8 million today on tickets alone and every second person is in a jersey. Its my first afl live game and it goes to show how far the nrl is behind. however I'd much rather be on the grass at brookie tonight.

Anyone else getting that feeling that we could come put amped for this game?

Or is it just me?

Want that Brookie crowd baying for Panther blood!

As far as the crowd thing we should be like the big D aka Dallas Cowboys and be sold out at every home game regardless of how ****/good the opposition is.

I agree with Darrens sentiments you want the team to remain at Brookie pack that fcuker out!!! No matter who.

No exceptions.

As far the sub standard ground excuse the Warringah Council should be paying the football side to stay there.
Local pubs and clubs should be lobbying them as well to stay there

Vancouver Canucks.

82 games per season

41 games at home

Games held on ALL days throughout the week.

Ave ticket price approx $150

sold out - every single game over the last 520 home games.

GO MANLY!

eagles2win said:
byso said:
Looks like a 17k crowd on fox

14,255 surprising looked like more

Thought the same

On tv there didn't appear to be a spare seat in the house. There were sections of the ground closed tonight so maybe that is the reason.

I remember Penn saying that we need 16k+ just to break even at Brooky... I just can't see how we didn't make some money for the Club tonight??

Well, I am working and as I walk around the building, there are at least 20 other Manly fans that I know sitting at their work place. May not be much, but if they have families, I guess it all adds up. Point being, there are legit excuses.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4