Well,how will we go

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
Real even money bet this one.My head says our forward losses and wobbles under the high ball minus snake will hurt us in a drag em out fiery encounter.

We always fight to the death but rorters in a close one Im afraid.Cant wait for the clash with JWH.'Another battle of Brookvale maybe???

some dickhead on the chookpen says SBW is out with a knee injury.must be rubbish as betting hasn't changed.I want him to play anyway-beating them with him in the side will be a real good litmus test.

Same issues worry me ( high balls and missing grunt in forwards ). If we can turn it into a dogfight and keep it tight we can maybe pip them late with the crowds help. But gee they have a lot of strike in them with Williams, Jennings and others.

Not giving up hope and Matai back will be a big help, as will getting more than 39% of the ball- but this chooks team is light years ahead of the Dragons and is the real deal.

When was the last time we were clear underdogs at Brookie against a team other than the Storm ????

eagle chick said:
.... just remembered a strange dream I had the other night, we won 27-3. (like I said, it was strange).

Have been thinking how this could happen???

Either we are playing Yawnion, or...

Half time 2-2

We kick a field goal, they knock it on and kick it and it goes between the posts.

10 mins to go and we put on 4 unanswered tries!

any other suggestions?

I just wanted to let you all know theres around 3 hours left for you to confidently predict tonights loss and have us go in as underdogs.

Good luck, get posting & know that Im counting on all of you.

Cant believe some of you Manly fans are saying the roosters are going to win,

Hang your heads in shame.

Manly at Brookie oval doesn’t get any better than that, don’t know the last time the mighty Eagles had back to back losses at brookie and I don’t really care cause it’s not happening tonight.

Manly to WIN by 10 Tooves will have em ready for this one.

GO MANLY

Manly by plenty

Super confident that we are going to roll them tonight

However this confidence usually sees us in trouble with me lol

I'm not confident, too much experience missing with Snake, King, and Joe on the sidelines. I also think we lack a quality back up for Snake, that's where Robbo was such an important part of our side. I'll be interested to see who starts in the No. 1.

Wheres Mick when you need him, so failing that I'm from Queenland so I'll do his job for him???

Sadly I think Roosters in a tight one, we might be able to beat the goons down on troops BUT I can't see us beating the Rorters or the Scum (happy Ralphie???) down on troops

I think a low scoring game....14-8, or 15-8 if Pearce kicks a field goal

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7