Well-heeled

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Luke Douglas, Jamal Idris, Beau Champion, Nate Myles, plus boom Dogs 5/8 Aidan Sezer . . .

That is a big signing spree.

Titans boss Searle: "We certainly haven't finished yet. We are in the market for some other players and I am confident we will have more announcements to come".

I guess they are unloading a bunch of players soon.

Gee they must be unloading half their squad. Guess Preston Campbell won't be signed either. Still do not know hown they will get these players under the cap. Bailey and Prince would be on a bit, as well as Bird.

That's doing quite well for a team that is several million in debt and asking for extensions to pay back their grant. Not sure I would go to the club given the loyalty they show to their current players

Good lifestyle though. If you can get decent money and live up there you're doing ok.

Daniel said:
That's doing quite well for a team that is several million in debt and asking for extensions to pay back their grant. Not sure I would go to the club given the loyalty they show to their current players

smells like another Storm scenario where all the other clubs have to pitch in to keep them going..

Bird is off contract and I guess will be going to Newcastle. Thats a good buy for them because the 6 hitups and 14 tackles he does each week are all quality ... except when he drops it or gives away a penalty.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7