We'll finish where we deserve to finish

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think we are about 12-1 to win the whole thing. Auckland Nine's is what we are talking about.

This year we really finished 14th. We will be slightly better, but so will the teams around us. About 12th seems realistic or perhaps even optimistic.

If we play solid footy, sort ou
4th-7th for me

This season can range, it'll be an interesting one. I have faith in them but time will tell, we will know how we are doing by about rd 5 or so. It all depends on how much goes right for us, if Uate or other possible signings find their form and if the side play like one rather then a set of 17 individuals then we may well be at the pointy end of the ladder. If not then I don't wanna look

Harry 4th is borderline insane bro. That's soo not happening. And if the coaching staff get booted if we struggle early that's another mountain to climb. Let's forget ladder position for now and focus on how we play - what structures we have, how our defence improves, how the newbies go..I want to see effort and execution. If we make the 8 that's a bonus tbh

If we play solid footy, sort ou

Harry 4th is borderline insane bro. That's soo not happening. And if the coaching staff get booted if we struggle early that's another mountain to climb. Let's forget ladder position for now and focus on how we play - what structures we have, how our defence improves, how the newbies go..I want to see effort and execution. If we make the 8 that's a bonus tbh
As I said it can range and that is only should all things go right, of which never happens. I think 6th or 7th is where we should realistically set our goal to then go up from in future years.

The players we got will take more than a year to start playing really well together so we are not a premiership threat next year. 2018 or 2019 we may well be but once again that depends as to whether things go right for us.

As I said it can range and that is only should all things go right, of which never happens. I think 6th or 7th is where we should realistically set our goal to then go up from in future years.

The players we got will take more than a year to start playing really well together so we are not a premiership threat next year. 2018 or 2019 we may well be but once again that depends as to whether things go right for us.

Harry this year nothing went right..injuries galore, no cohesion, no evidence of any kind of game plan /structures. No one knew what they were meant to do. It was literally every man for himself in a top level team sport hence our results. For ure sake mate, before u even think ladder position a helluva lot of work is needed on multiple levels before we even think of finals. Don't be disappointed if we run 10 or worse. We are in seriously bad position right now mate. Not being negative, just calling it how it is.

Harry this year nothing went right..injuries galore, no cohesion, no evidence of any kind of game plan /structures. No one knew what they were meant to do. It was literally every man for himself in a top level team sport hence our results. For ure sake mate, before u even think ladder position a helluva lot of work is needed on multiple levels before we even think of finals. Don't be disappointed if we run 10 or worse. We are in seriously bad position right now mate. Not being negative, just calling it how it is.
Given certain circumstances at the end of next season, if we finish out of the 8 I won't be disappointed as I wasn't this season. We are indeed in a really bad position but I have had a gut feeling that we will make the eight from the get-go of the prediction side of the year.

I am not saying that we will finish there and I never said it in the my previous post as I stated that the season could range from anywhere on the ladder other than 16th who the Knights have reserved :giggle:

Blake Green should slot in nicely and at $350,000 I think he's a bargain.
The uncertainty surrounding Matai is what keeps me guessing, even if he stays on I think we should be looking for a quality youngster as cover.

Right now about 10th but with the addition of a handy backrower and a back up centre maybe we can fight our way into top 8.

The uncertainty surrounding Matai is what keeps me guessing, even if he stays on I think we should be looking for a quality youngster as cover.

Right now about 10th but with the addition of a handy backrower and a back up centre maybe we can fight our way into top 8.

we do have Jamil Hoppa & Brad Parker ... and how could we forget Lewis Brown

and Cameron Cullen & Tom Wright ... Williame & Mat Wright

Barrett does not have the knowledge or composure to get this team into title contention. On a related topic, the idea preached by some, that we are in 're-build' phase, is a true myth. What has happened was not a re-build, it was an unnecessary restructure. How can they call it a re-build with Walker, Myles, Brown, Taupau, Lussick and Koroisau? Six established first graders right there. Pathetic excuse making by some.

Agree Andrew - that's why when another dood mentioned Kevin Locke as a possible it got me thinking. Stevie might..might be fine this year but we need a first grader to play wing until/if he gets hurt. NOT a depth player (Good reserve grader) so we need someone cheap but classy lol that means chequered past, some issues, but not a total dikhead and someone that's clearly working on sorting themselves out. There's not many around but a Locke type would be perfect IF he is on track

we do have Jamil Hoppa & Brad Parker ... and how could we forget Lewis Brown

I'd be wrapped if either of those two youngsters develop enough to fill the void left from either Lyon or Matai.
It's going to be hard to replace the best centre pairing in the game for the last decade but I'm all for giving locals the opportunity to prove themselves.

Agree Andrew - that's why when another dood mentioned Kevin Locke as a possible it got me thinking. Stevie might..might be fine this year but we need a first grader to play wing until/if he gets hurt. NOT a depth player (Good reserve grader) so we need someone cheap but classy lol that means chequered past, some issues, but not a total dikhead and someone that's clearly working on sorting themselves out. There's not many around but a Locke type would be perfect IF he is on track

I remember him as being a very talented footballer before he headed over to Super League and then I sort of lost track of his career. Apparently he's playing union in Sydney somewhere and can't seem to track a start back in the NRL.

I remember him as being a very talented footballer before he headed over to Super League and then I sort of lost track of his career. Apparently he's playing union in Sydney somewhere and can't seem to track a start back in the NRL.

Ex international bro - the kid can play

if he has recovered from his accident and can get match fit after such a long time away from NRL .... he would be an awesome get ... at the right price

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2